Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You'll meet them at the elevator on Tavros. After that, you'll find them on Mhen'ga, Myrellion or Zheng Shi.
Is there only one encounter on zheng zi or is the encounter rate absurdly low? Paced back and forth for a good 10 min only found her once.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0010-2247

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chad Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win\resources\app\resources\)
Virgin Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(funny joke, no harm done :cool: )
Don't want to sound too demanding here but, could you upload the relevant backer js maps if possible for future releases? If you have access to them of course and if it's not too much of a bother.

I know its possible to nab them directly off the web version quite easily, however the main.xxxxxxxx.js map was not the corresponding one due to public/backer version differences.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
I have all the images in the TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win\resources\app\resources\img folder, but they aren't loading properly. Is there any way to fix this? I tried looking around but I couldn't find a solution to my problem.

Seems like every image is broken. I imagine it's a problem with my setup than with the game. Is there some software I need to download/update?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a way to play this on android would joiplay work?
Here's how I did it:
Download the game. Go into the resources/app/resources folder and open the index.html file in pretty much any mobile browser. Enjoy.
This may or may not work depending on what version of Android you're using, and the model of your device.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have all the images in the TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win\resources\app\resources\img folder, but they aren't loading properly. Is there any way to fix this? I tried looking around but I couldn't find a solution to my problem.

Seems like every image is broken. I imagine it's a problem with my setup than with the game. Is there some software I need to download/update?
If you're certain that the images are in the right place, then off the top of my head the issue could depend on what your setup is like. What OS are you using? If Windows/Linux, make sure the game isn't running on a networked or external drive (for some reason that fucks it up.) If Android, it could be an issue with Android 11 and later not letting apps access storage the way they used to.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
If you're certain that the images are in the right place, then off the top of my head the issue could depend on what your setup is like. What OS are you using? If Windows/Linux, make sure the game isn't running on a networked or external drive (for some reason that fucks it up.) If Android, it could be an issue with Android 11 and later not letting apps access storage the way they used to.
I am actually using a separate drive from my OS, it's built into the computer though. I tried moving it to my OS drive but that didn't work. I tried updating Java as well but that didn't work either. All the images are in a folder called 1x in each of the artist name folders, is that supposed to be there?

Also, I'm on Windows.

Last edited:

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
Here's how I did it:
Download the game. Go into the resources/app/resources folder and open the index.html file in pretty much any mobile browser. Enjoy.
This may or may not work depending on what version of Android you're using, and the model of your device.
Many thanks kind stranger

Feb 13, 2018
anyone keep have the game crash with
Unexpected pregnancy slot 0 used to call tryKnockUp. Stack:
TiTSException: Unexpected pregnancy slot 0 used to call tryKnockUp.
at r (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:9602153)
at o.value (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:1846054)
at Function.value (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:28690345)
at o.value [as _onDurationEnd] (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:28689954)
at o.value (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:10213463)
at Function.value (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:10205048)
at file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:10203500
at Array.forEach ()
at Function.value (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:10203444)
at Iv (file:///D:/trails/TiTS-backer-0.9.010-win/resources/app/main.dd0b0990.js:1:16936405)
``` being stated?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I am actually using a separate drive from my OS, it's built into the computer though. I tried moving it to my OS drive but that didn't work. I tried updating Java as well but that didn't work either. All the images are in a folder called 1x in each of the artist name folders, is that supposed to be there?

Also, I'm on Windows.
As long as it's an internal drive it should be fine. Based on what you said, I think you haven't downloaded the "Image pack" as it should add x2 and x4 folders to the artist folders. I don't know if that's the issue, but since those higher res images are only made available to backers, it could be that the backer builds are set up to use them and they're missing, hence the broken images? Try grabbing the image pack and seeing if that works.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes