Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
  1. The new UI sucks
Honestly you could've just stopped there. It sucks just as much on a ten inch mobile tablet as it does on a traditional computer screen. Worse, actually, due to the inconsistent nature of mouseover tooltips on touch screens.

Also in the interest of criticism, they *still* haven't fixed a month-old bug where manually disabling any character's bust using the disable option in that character's bust art menu will crash the game entirely because "defaultbust is not defined." So I'm forced to either look at art for characters that I despise the artstyle of or disable bust images entirely if I want to play the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2
Feb 13, 2019
Well, I have good news for you, and also bad news.

Good news is you can block the images using an ad blocker (right click/block element in ublock origin). And ublock works (I think) on Android Firefox.
Bad news is that to do that you need to be playing it online. I can get around this by hosting the game on a local web server (on 127.0.0.1), but it still sucks and might be a little too complicated for some of the individuals on here. Maybe I'll try making a script to help people through it sometime.

I already had mouseover tooltip problems when I was making AIR/flash-based mobile builds... I remember hitting this problem with phone browsers ages ago and not having a solution back then. Good to see we've made progress there. /s

User stylesheet to disable the button throbbing animations I've come across so far.
Code:
.sidebarButtonWrapper > .buttonSetContainer > .buttonContainer > button.focus_pulse {
    animation: none !important;
    /*animation: ani-focus-pulse 1.5s infinite;*/
}

.buttonTrayElementContainer button.focus_pulse {
    animation: none !important;
}

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Well, I have good news for you, and also bad news.

Good news is you can block the images using an ad blocker (right click/block element in ublock origin). And ublock works (I think) on Android Firefox.
Bad news is that to do that you need to be playing it online. I can get around this by hosting the game on a local web server (on 127.0.0.1), but it still sucks and might be a little too complicated for some of the individuals on here. Maybe I'll try making a script to help people through it sometime.

I already had mouseover tooltip problems when I was making AIR/flash-based mobile builds... I remember hitting this problem with phone browsers ages ago and not having a solution back then. Good to see we've made progress there. /s
Technically you can also get around it by searching the image files for the busts you don't want to see and just deleting them, but that's time consuming and there's a lot of characters to sort through if you do that approach, and you have to find all the different variants for size as well. I find it amusing that the game handles missing images perfectly fine (just an empty box and the good ol' missing image symbol displayed in the bust window) but manually disabling a bust using tools in game? No, that's a crash.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Technically you can also get around it by searching the image files for the busts you don't want to see and just deleting them, but that's time consuming and there's a lot of characters to sort through if you do that approach, and you have to find all the different variants for size as well. I find it amusing that the game handles missing images perfectly fine (just an empty box and the good ol' missing image symbol displayed in the bust window) but manually disabling a bust using tools in game? No, that's a crash.
i mean if you hate a specific artist you can just delete the entire folder which isn't too bad. sorry for not posting the latest update, it just doesn't interest me as much so I'll probably do the next big update

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i mean if you hate a specific artist you can just delete the entire folder which isn't too bad. sorry for not posting the latest update, it just doesn't interest me as much so I'll probably do the next big update
The updates have pretty much all been bugfixes anyway, so it's not like we're missing much.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
the player bust wireframe thing (let me imagine how I look; I really don't want to see it. And I can't block it like I can block other artist stuff, unless I block ALL busts).
I actually kinda like the player bust thing, it'd be cooler if it was more in-depth like the old CoC character viewer though and actually display different tfs

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
TiTS 0.9.005 released! Bizzy's mom is finally here :)

Also TiTs now has downloadable version. Fenoxo says its only for windows, but hopefully it works for mac (just like how Savin says CoC2 is only for windows, but it still works on mac).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.005-2155
GAME IMAGES NOT WORKIN, I WILL TRY TO MANUALLY FIX IT, IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE IT MEANS ITS NOT FIXED YET (blame fen team not me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
make sure to hit that like and subscribe for more uploads kek
I'm wondering if this is their attempt at some sort of DRM. I checked their forums and the comments on the update post itself, and there hasn't been a word about the busts not showing up. I also tried copying the image file from the public download (which itself the busts ARE working for) over to this one, and it still isn't working.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I'm wondering if this is their attempt at some sort of DRM. I checked their forums and the comments on the update post itself, and there hasn't been a word about the busts not showing up. I also tried copying the image file from the public download (which itself the busts ARE working for) over to this one, and it still isn't working.
Tried that as soon as I got the new version. I have been expecting them to put DRM on this for a while now. I guess either it got left out, or they decided to get around to it. Not sure yet. Also manually loading the images, Isn't there like 5 images per char or something ranging from tiny to large? That is a lot.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
instead of just uploading i actually played the game and its in working order. if there is an image missing somewhere that sucks man

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
my question is how tf do they got the windows app out, but still havent gotten the kiro quest vr images working yet man, that is some bs lmao

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes