Duchene

Sep 30, 2017
Is it possible to get pregnant by Edan? I tried it and it doesn't seem to work; do you have to be a certain species?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.XXX-win\resources\app\resources
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hopefully this is easy to understand haha

Last edited:

losx

Feb 23, 2018
hello sorry for misspelling is that my english sucks and I'm using google translate

One question, does this game have a translation into Spanish or German? I like it a lot, but I miss out on the full experience. This is because I don't understand, and using the Google translator bothers me at all times.

Feb 14, 2019
Did they ever say when they're gonna get an uptodate android version working? I feel like they mentioned it somewhere but I can't seem to find the post on fenoxo.com

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
any new content for Bianca and Beatrice? Like, is Bianca still capped at 49%, and Beatrice still gone after giving her 15 savicite.

Sunexelo

Nov 15, 2021
same happpend to me download the image pack from the first page and put it in and it will work
i downloaded everything i need and put it in the resources app resources done that two time cause i deleted and downloaded again

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I was inquiring about the AdobeAIR version.
Adobe AIR is a runtime package for things programmed in Actionscript, as well as a few other things. TiTS no longer uses Flash and Actionscript, so there is no Adobe AIR version. It's entirely based in Javascript now, which allows the game to run natively on almost anything in .html format, so even if Adobe AIR could be used, there'd be no need for it.

Reactions: Thanatron

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Did they ever say when they're gonna get an uptodate android version working? I feel like they mentioned it somewhere but I can't seem to find the post on fenoxo.com
Soon™
In other words, likely several months. Gedan is learning how to make PWAs from scratch rather than building an APK, so I'd expect it be a while.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.009-win\resources\app\resources

hopefully this is easy to understand haha
So I did all of this and it still isn't working. Images are still broken.

May 22, 2019
Well your first problem is that you're using titsed. It doesn't work with the JS version save files. You need to use the new save editor, which can be found by searching the thread cause I'm too lazy to look for it rn.
Thanks a lot for your help everything is good now

Reactions: Hargan2
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes