Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
download and replace the files in "TiTS-backer-0.9.028-win\resources\app"

(do note to download all the images first from the backers version before replacing the files, as this effectively removes any code related to the electron app, with downloading the imagepack being one of them)
EDIT: forgot to specify that this should fix index.html users and changes nothing for exe users
I'm guessing that we also need to rename the files to match the ones in the .028 build?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Did this game ever get all the content ported over from the flash version? I remember last time I tried playing it I ended up playing the flash version because the new version was missing stuff
Yes. all flash content has been ported over for the last few months and they've added a bit of new content, most recently the final dungeon for Dhaal.

Reactions: Drewbie

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
no, i said replace since they're the same name
redownloaded the .028 just incase I had it wrong
I am looking at the files and the 'main.' files don't match
in the replacement files, it reads 'main.d1be913c.js' fresh downloaded .028, it reads 'main.4f783dfc.js'

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
redownloaded the .028 just incase I had it wrong
I am looking at the files and the 'main.' files don't match
in the replacement files, it reads 'main.d1be913c.js' fresh downloaded .028, it reads 'main.4f783dfc.js'
ah shit you're right, i named it wrong. mb everyone, rename it to the large main file, and the large vendors file

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
When I said the save editor didn't work, I was referring to the dedicated save editor, TiTSEd, which I assumed he was using, and then I offered the method that I personally use to edit saves. Don't you fucking imply that I don't know what I'm talking about.
Nobody mentioned TiTSEd at all. The old TiTSEd isn't even linked in the OP anymore. It's more logical to assume that he was using the outdated JS save editor linked in the OP, which no longer works. The original comment mentioned "the save editor" and you simply stated that "it" doesn't work with the JS version. So why you'd assume they're using the one save editor that isn't actually linked to anymore is beyond me. I merely pointed out that there were two other save editors that worked fine, including a new version of TiTSEd, and that I didn't know why you were acting as if there was only one editor and the only other option was to use notepad++. I tagged you because I assumed that you were trying to help but did not know about those other options, and wanted to make sure you were informed as well. It was not meant to cause offense.

Jun 28, 2017
Alright so since I'm basically braindead, I can't figure out how to make the html work, tried replacing the files with what someone uploaded here a little bit ago, but now the game just gets stuck loading modules and makes no progress whatsoever. Did I do something wrong or do I just give up and stick to public version?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody know where that password can be found in the Dhaal dungeon? I've been searching all over the facility for it.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018

Fixed files for html users
I can't figure out how to make the html work, tried replacing the files with what someone uploaded here a little bit ago, but now the game just gets stuck loading modules and makes no progress whatsoever.
got the files mixed up, mb

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Alright so since I'm basically braindead, I can't figure out how to make the html work, tried replacing the files with what someone uploaded here a little bit ago, but now the game just gets stuck loading modules and makes no progress whatsoever. Did I do something wrong or do I just give up and stick to public version?
Why are you using html?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Did they completely purge the storyline where the one chick is your half sister? I don't see an incest tag anymore.
If you're talking about the bounty hunter, Shade, no her story is still in the game. They did purge a lot of the old incest content though. (Mainly by retconning stuff so that the content is still there but the characters are step-siblings or some such. The frostworm offspring content is significantly changed so that they aren't your offspring anymore, etc.)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Fixed files for html users

got the files mixed up, mb
Thank you!

Just a question: How did you fix the files? Is it something that's pretty straightforward?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I play the game for the futa on male content.
Is there a list somewhere which introduces all futa characters in TiTs and Coc2? just wanted to make sure i don't miss any of them.
There is a 'Hermaphrodites' tab in TiTs wiki but it misses a few characters so I don't trust it. Plus I have yet to find any for CoC or CoC2.

Jun 28, 2017
I play the game for the futa on male content.
Is there a list somewhere which introduces all futa characters in TiTs and Coc2? just wanted to make sure i don't miss any of them.
There is a 'Hermaphrodites' tab in TiTs wiki but it misses a few characters so I don't trust it. Plus I have yet to find any for CoC or CoC2.
Bro just play the game, 99% of the content is futa

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
If you're talking about the bounty hunter, Shade, no her story is still in the game. They did purge a lot of the old incest content though. (Mainly by retconning stuff so that the content is still there but the characters are step-siblings or some such. The frostworm offspring content is significantly changed so that they aren't your offspring anymore, etc.)
They've probably also tried to axe the raccoon furries being sisters thing. I actually wouldn't know cause I stopped playing like 0.5 versions back. IDK who wrote them but when I played they were still sisters well into the Patreon-incest purge and they already changed/got rid of any potential incest the MC could have. Just remember it being pretty weird that even with Patreon's incest ban, and IIRC Savin's distaste for it as well, that those 2 still got to be Space-Alabaman's. They probably stayed that way cause IIRC their story arc was that they ended up being in a "official" relationship with each other rather than the MC cause of their familial/incestual love or some shit.

That was also the time I noticed the pattern that a bunch of NPC's will say they love the MC more than the other million people they fuck in space but then will have another NPC pop up and have some flashback/plot that makes them love that NPC more than the MC. Like at the time I played IIRC there were a bunch of persistent love-interest NPC's with stuff like that, only really remember the space raccoon one though cause her story arc was the MC "conquers" her heart or some shit cause she's some furry-futa whore who only does one night stands/fuck buddy deals. Then after the "I guess I love you after all." trope she fucks her sister and then goes, "I still love you but I love my sister more cause she's family and we're fucking.".

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you!

Just a question: How did you fix the files? Is it something that's pretty straightforward?
look at my old backer releases, compare the two's codes together, remove stuff that aren't directly related to the game functions, or makes calls to the electron app. I recommend the compare plugin from notepad++, makes work so much easier.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes