Oct 8, 2018
So for Siegwulfe:
No new content for regular combat Siegwulfe?
No new content for regular bimbo Siegwulfe?
Just 2 new scenes for domme bimbo Siegqulfe?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
anyone know how to get the underslung siegwulfe scene?
Bellyride you mean?

Bot should be dom, player shouldnt be on ship and should be on a tile where nudity is 'legal', player shouldnt be pregnant, should wear siegwulfe specific collar (option becomes available after enough fucks on visiting tavros merchant 'quarter' and interacting there with bot through inventory menu), and there should pass 'enough' time since last belly ride, like one day or so.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Bellyride you mean?

Bot should be dom, player shouldnt be on ship and should be on a tile where nudity is 'legal', player shouldnt be pregnant, should wear siegwulfe specific collar (option becomes available after enough fucks on visiting tavros merchant 'quarter' and interacting there with bot through inventory menu), and there should pass 'enough' time since last belly ride, like one day or so.
odd, i could have sworn i did all those things. tavros merchant quarter should count as "legal" yes?

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
anyone knows whats with the random emails from the stalker with it sending garbled text and images of them getting closer to you

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
So I've been running around for hours trying to get the Siegwulfe collaring scene and don't know how to trigger it. Anyone have any advice?

twistyelf

Dec 8, 2018
So I've been running around for hours trying to get the Siegwulfe collaring scene and don't know how to trigger it. Anyone have any advice?
She should be the bimbo dom for 30 days or more, then go to Tavros. The scenes should proc, but it's a random Tits event. Either it'll proc right after the 30 days or much, much later.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
And what to with the main story after you rescue your cousin? I think only Phaedra II was unlocked. After going there I fought a ship and then cousin's ship crashed. I try to find main quest by roaming on map but nothing happened. Nothing in the log either.
And what is with is Celeritas Veritas? I got a mail from them that they are at tavros near mi armour. But when I go there I can't find them.
Help!!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes