Nov 27, 2021
So far playing this game for a good few days after dropping TiTs a few years back, I'm having quite a bit of fun now. Learning a lot of new mechanics, progressing much smoother on missions, and making my bank account more pleasing to look at, and encountering a decent amount of women who are pretty-well written in my opinion (Fisianna, Arza, Penny, Shade, etc). The only real issue I have is that there are so many females/futanaris that are pretty good, but have a combination of being heavy into femdom or frankly only want to be top/sleeps around regardless of your stance/doesn't want children or can't get impregnated because they don't have a vagina or "reasons"/etc. Which is a shame, because I could envision someone for example like Anyx or Seandra being good/great parents, since they are very self-sufficient and responsible individuals. If you wish for me to elaborate further I can. I'm open to discussion.
Iirc, it's because the bulk of characters are people's OCs and they get a big say on how their character acts or what can happen to them and it seems like most people want to be the biggest most badass space dickgirl or something. This is also why some characters like Azra has had like no content in ages either because their creators aren't doing much for them... and why that one mafia girl literally can't be beaten in any capacity, max stats or not, so if you do that quest your only options are to die, pay her off, or be her pet (personally I like her 'bad end' where you elope but the lack of options in dealing with her suck and make you look like an chump instead of a hardened former merc or whatever else you might be)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Iirc, it's because the bulk of characters are people's OCs and they get a big say on how their character acts or what can happen to them and it seems like most people want to be the biggest most badass space dickgirl or something. This is also why some characters like Azra has had like no content in ages either because their creators aren't doing much for them... and why that one mafia girl literally can't be beaten in any capacity, max stats or not, so if you do that quest your only options are to die, pay her off, or be her pet (personally I like her 'bad end' where you elope but the lack of options in dealing with her suck and make you look like an chump instead of a hardened former merc or whatever else you might be)
I agree, but at the same time I look at CoC 2 and think to myself "Ohh, hey, look at that, TiTS ain't even all that bad. By comparison."

Nov 27, 2021
I agree, but at the same time I look at CoC 2 and think to myself "Ohh, hey, look at that, TiTS ain't even all that bad. By comparison."
CoC 2 took it too far. It's literally fanfiction for their OCs and the protagonist is just a tag along plot device... plus being stuck with a party or whatever really sucks imo. Especially when the catgirl is arguably the sluttiest character I've seen outside of nukage doujins.
Just my opinion though. Plus, I dropped it very quickly. I'm sure it must have some appeal I guess, even if I don't see it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
CoC 2 took it too far. It's literally fanfiction for their OCs and the protagonist is just a tag along plot device... plus being stuck with a party or whatever really sucks imo. Especially when the catgirl is arguably the sluttiest character I've seen outside of nukage doujins.
Just my opinion though. Plus, I dropped it very quickly. I'm sure it must have some appeal I guess, even if I don't see it.
I agree with basically all of that. I think there are many individual things that plague CoC 2 but a big part of it is certainly that the main authors got lured into a sense of being infallible by the years long, positive affirmation by their well earned fan base. Ironically I think most of them wrote better smut in earlier days, when they were trying to do their very best, nowadays I feel like a lot of the new content feels lifeless and exchangeable, written by someone who's not really in it with their heart or mind.

The cast of OCs the writers are far too attached to (to the point where I can at least understand people suspecting they are self-inserts) versus supposedly making a game centered around the player character, who by large is controlled by the authors instead of the player, kinda ruined the game. If somebody wants to write smutty fanfiction with their own characters they should do that & not try to include them in a supposed CYOA game.
I can relate to their hesitance to write a ton of scenes where the protag is indirectly in control of their favorite characters, but that is why I think it is a terrible idea to begin with to include them in a game like that.

When Fenoxo himself lead a project there was a certain level of professionalism that (for the most part) kept everything together, but (just my impression) unfortunately Savin struggles with keeping those writers in check that he's close with.
Allowing them to create an environment (CoC 2 part of the Fenoxo Forums) where they don't get to hear honest critique when parts of the game completely stray from giving the player any agency for example was a really bad thing to do.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Surprised no one has mentioned about the recent build update.
Well it's a pretty lame update imo, a few scenes here and there then a mile long list of bug fixes. I was pretty happy when I saw Sylvie in the chaglog but then it turned out to just be a bust change.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
but Anyxine tho
Anyxine is meh, she only ever tops you (except for a one-off scene) and she makes a statement that I absolutely hate when you unlock her sex content:
"Someday you’ll be my boss in the board room, but we both know who’ll be calling the shots in the bedroom.”

Like hell, I just want some dick every now and then, why is my character okay with this bitch thinking she owns me now or some shit

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
How did you get this
I made it.

is this a mod you're creating? something like this would be very useful
It's not a mod but a separate HTML file; it lists the Console Commands for performing different functions; I plan to include a large selection of transformation options, status effects, the commands to trigger enemy encounters, events, and change NPC and Quest Flags. To use them, you copy the text, paste it into the Console, and run it.
There is probably a way I could put it in the game itself, but that would require a lot more effort.

Hopefully, I'll have the first, limited feature release ready sometime soon. At the moment, it's basic HTML and CSS except for the Jumper Images ( ) and the code snippets ( ). I'm not a very good programmer, if HTML can even be considered programming, so it's been slow.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's not a mod but a separate HTML file; it lists the Console Commands for performing different functions; I plan to include a large selection of transformation options, status effects, the commands to trigger enemy encounters, events, and change NPC and Quest Flags. To use them, you copy the text, paste it into the Console, and run it.
That's pretty awesome, having a collected list of console commands would be one of the most useful tools produced for the game, on par with the save editors. I've only figured out the basics of changing flags and adding "custom" perks (read: taking an existing perk and changing the description but not changing the effects) so if you're planning on releasing that publically when it's ready I applaud you

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Anyxine is meh, she only ever tops you (except for a one-off scene) and she makes a statement that I absolutely hate when you unlock her sex content:
"Someday you’ll be my boss in the board room, but we both know who’ll be calling the shots in the bedroom.”

Like hell, I just want some dick every now and then, why is my character okay with this bitch thinking she owns me now or some shit
Yeah, I also don't like her, but more because of the background between her and Steele, which in my opinion does not at all warrant the way their interactions play out (or at least it's stupid that there is no real player input on how to deal with her)

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Has roo been added as recruitable yet?
I've been asking that question forever too mate. She's not recruitable yet.
Roo is a William Character, who until just a month ago, has been absent thanks to real-life issues (starting with a depressed spell thanks to losing contact people, buying and moving into a Home, dealing with housing issues, getting scammed by his insurance company, and then got COVID, garage flooded)
The stuff he has been working on so far in the month he has been back is Sophora, Vanika (Shock Hopper), and the Jumpers. We should be getting a number of new scenes from him very soon (Like a week or two).
1688969262910.png

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Can anyone tell me anything about that new class? It's been some time since I've played, the wiki is dead and google gave me nothing. Are we finally getting space "magic?"

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes