Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
So, I'm using the save editor to buff myself up cuz the penny quest's pissing me off.
Any advice for items I should add to my human techspert? like, i need a gun, a melee weapon, armor and clothes. No clue what to get.
I personally recommend getting the and combo. Since if you manage to freeze your opponent, you are guaranteed crits on you melee because of the crushing flag. It can be very deadly with the double melee attack perk. Although I recommend getting a backup range weapon for flying and or frost-resistant enemies due to low damage output and consistency. For shield, the is currently the best one that you can legitimately get in-game. Armors you either want to get or . Lastly, for accessories, it up to you, but personally I mostly use the . If they managed to break your shield during combat, it will do lust damage that scales to your maximum shields.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
New version is available for backers (I don't have access, sorry)

0.8.103 Changelog:
  • tweaked Nuki Nuts and Honeypot perks so that their growth effects won’t go crazy while making small movements around the map (unless you have a TON of juice in your gut.)
  • Added current liquid volume displays to the various “Orifice Filled” statuses.
  • Nuki Nuts and Honeypot both now cause liquid in the stomach to be consumed at a much accelerated rate.
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in NPCs with “placeholder”-style stat blobs never ejaculating less than 1.5Ls.
  • Fixed Nevrie not actually having any sexual fluids.
  • Fixed some bold bleeds in Vi’s remove parasite options.
  • Fixed a ton of small typos and issues in the battle for Korg’ii Hold.
  • Fixed Olympia calling Doctor Teyaal by the wrong name.
  • Fixed a logic tangle in a Shizuya scene.
  • Fixed gabilani (goblin) encounter rates on Dhaal so the cyborg is as common as the chemist.
  • Fixed a possible infinite loop in a gabilani chemist loss scene.
  • Fixed some typos in the Shade/Amara stuff (and missing busts).
  • Fixed some code that was eating several log notifications – especially emails unlocked while exploring Uveto.
  • Fixed Erra x Anno threesomes using the wrong Erra bust.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Something I haven't seen on a changelog yet, (I think it was Cheshire) posted artwork for Brandy as a Futa and was saying in the comments to go talk to her for extra 'fun.'

Not sure if it was stealth added or they posted early.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
That's because he consistently does these little updates as they come instead of holding back to do one large one. Ex. he did four updates to TiTs in August, which more or less equates to the similar size monthly "Large," updates that other games do. There's nothing wrong with that approach but ehh. I feel like TiTs is one of those games where you end up fishing for reactions/likes whether you want to or not if you try and stay on top of keeping links updated in this thread and I've never been one to enjoy that feeling. (but I enjoy the sight of people requesting links if it's a game I have access to less so I still try to do it.)
Don't get me wrong I love this game and Fenoxo. And when I say their updates are lacking I'm only comparing it to their own. As in their updates half a year ago contained much more progress (either toward story or updating coding/game mechanics). I'm just a scum pirate so I don't get to have an opinion on their progress but when you love a game which has you favorite, rare fetish (futa on male with not too extreme stomach bulge and cum inflation as icing) and it feels like the devs are getting lazy, it feels a little sad.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
So, I'm using the save editor to buff myself up cuz the penny quest's pissing me off.
Any advice for items I should add to my human techspert? like, i need a gun, a melee weapon, armor and clothes. No clue what to get.
Try this: get yourself to lvl 10 using cheatcode mother lode (less likely to fuck up you save file) and then export that save out and edit it. Then add all 'passive' combat perks from all professions (Mercenary-Tech-Smuggler) that way you'll dominate in most combats even if you have your dick in your hand instead of a gun!
That said check wiki for best weapons and armors suiting your style and add them to your inventory. I reccomend Aim Eye Piece MK2 which increases your shooting accuracy by 15.
And as last resort upgrade all your teasing skills to 100 and with the right tease move most enemies have their lust increase by 24-27.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think I found a bug, I'm trying to get the anal sex scene with Paige but it keeps telling me that my dick is too big for her. I have around 6 dicks all varying in size with the smallest being 8 inches, I tried lowing it to 4-6 inches but it still tells me that its too big for her.

Anyone else have this problem?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I think I found a bug, I'm trying to get the anal sex scene with Paige but it keeps telling me that my dick is too big for her. I have around 6 dicks all varying in size with the smallest being 8 inches, I tried lowing it to 4-6 inches but it still tells me that its too big for her.

Anyone else have this problem?
the biggest dick that can get in that booty is 5 inches if I remember correctly, I have got a 3 inch dick in there with the rest to be sure I can get on with anyone, but 5 inches should be enough.
(I love how hilarious it might sound to someone who knows nothing about the game xD)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There doesn't appear to be any quests added to the wiki, so not sure if there are any in the game either.
Wiki editor says they'll update the information once the source code is out and the SC takes a long time to be released. Thats why so few info is updated.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
the biggest dick that can get in that booty is 5 inches if I remember correctly, I have got a 3 inch dick in there with the rest to be sure I can get on with anyone, but 5 inches should be enough.
(I love how hilarious it might sound to someone who knows nothing about the game xD)
To add to this, the game will only consider your first dick when fucking Paige. That got me confused since I have 6 dicks so thats why I couldn't do any anal or normal sex with her even with a 4 inch dick.

YYUT

Apr 26, 2020
Does the player profile have an image? I really hope my character has standing drawing

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Does the player profile have an image? I really hope my character has standing drawing
Nope. Too many variables so it would likely be expensive as hell to hire an artist for. Instead you get a big text blob that says what you look like.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Nope. Too many variables so it would likely be expensive as hell to hire an artist for. Instead you get a big text blob that says what you look like.
You can insert your own image if you feel like, its a bit more complicated compared to CoC2 which is just insert file here

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's really cool how these guys charge 10 dollars for the steam edition which only gives you the public build and not the backer build. Not. :cautious:
Wrong thread buddy, thats CoC2 not TITS. Fenoxo runs TITs while Savin/crew work on CoC2, Fen just allows Savin to host/advertise his game on the site.

Also don't complain about the steam money grab on the CoC2 thread mods will delete any mention of that as off topic. We've had that discussion twice and mods decided to remove all comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajb619

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Neat mini updates. I can't exactly say how much content it adds at this point but shouldn't they be wrapping this up in the next year or three?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Also don't complain about the steam money grab on the CoC2 thread mods will delete any mention of that as off topic. We've had that discussion twice and mods decided to remove all comments.
Are you telling me that if Fen decides to put TiTs on steam we won't be allowed to talk about it? Are you sure it's not because those discussions turned hostile?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes