Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I know, i can even install apps from apk pure but cant install this
Bro, i had this idea. If i were succesful on installing this app on my Xiaomi Mi 9, and used - which in reverse - makes an APK from already installed software on my phone... Maybe, just maybe, if you install this one made by APK Extractor you will be able to run it. But honestly IDK... Sharing link to download and try:

Reactions: jp419 and Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Bro, i had this idea. If i were succesful on installing this app on my Xiaomi Mi 9, and used - which in reverse - makes an APK from already installed software on my phone... Maybe, just maybe, if you install this one made by APK Extractor you will be able to run it. But honestly IDK... Sharing link to download and try:
I could kiss you right now.
Thank you very much

Reactions: jp419

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So what scenes are impacted/made available by having multiple penises?
There are a bunch, most notable for me is when you have 3 dicks and when fighting the mice gang and win have them all service you at the same time. But most importantly having many dicks guarentees the most scenes since you can have one overly large penis and a regular sized one for anal because a lot of characters wont take a 20 inch dick up the ass. Plus you can customize each one in the dong designer like have a tentacle, normal, egg laying, etc since some scenes require a specific dick.

Reactions: T800

iny

Aug 24, 2016
having many dicks guarentees the most scenes
Sounds like I'm going to make my character a living swiss army knife.

Anyway, has anyone had success loading a 0.7 save in 0.8? Or do we have to restart the game and then edit the save?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Sounds like I'm going to make my character a living swiss army knife.

Anyway, has anyone had success loading a 0.7 save in 0.8? Or do we have to restart the game and then edit the save?
To be fair - all of my 0.7.289 saves worked like a charm on 0.8.002 .

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Just want to make sure, but am I supposed to download the Image Pack with the actual game? Thanks in advance

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Just want to make sure, but am I supposed to download the Image Pack with the actual game? Thanks in advance
No. The image pack is a separate stand alone version of the game with, surprise, images for a few scenes.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Just ran into a character that's highlighting part of the game that's annoying me.
Everyone has roughly the same bodytype, disregarding alien-extremities.

Everyone has an oversized everything, even when it directly contredicts the discription given one line prior.

We're talking about a thief in a slinky catsuit,so you're aware.
Her skin is darkly-tanned all over, from her forehead down to her ankles. Her form is slender and sleek: you’d gather, from her profession as a rogue, that she gets lots of cardio into her daily routine and she watches her diet rather closely (ignoring all the wine, of course). That said, she’s nonetheless ‘gifted,’ sporting a hefty D-cup pair of breasts and a natural hourglass figure, with a narrow waist and a generous pair of hips. She’s a mother, and it shows.

So the description says she's slender and sleek because she's a catsuited cat-bugler, but then goes on to say that she has huge tits and hips.
So which is it? You can't describe someone and slender and Thicc at the same time, for the same reason you can't call someone short and tall at the same time.

The image accompanying her shows her to be massively thick, to the point where i'll straight up trade the second C for a K, because she's earned it.
Even if her stomach isn't fat, (and she does have a belly-pouch, albeit with a 4-pack drawn over it) she' can't slender if her legs and chest are 2x the width of her torso.

Either just admit that you only make characters with one bodytype, or actually make a slender agile looking character. Don't half-ass both things.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes