DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I just downloaded this game, can anyone gives me some helpful tips on how to makes money in this game, so I can buys stuff, please?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
you can download the TiTsEd. it let's you configure your save files. LOTS OF OPTIONS and it's easy to use.
Yeah, but I'm not into configure save files though, since somehow, I either breaks them, or corrupts them in the process....

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
v0.7.283
SWF -
AIR -
x86 -
ARM -
Damnit. You were faster than me this time. But thanks! :)
Please change description that this is actually v0.7.284 and not v0.7.283 . I think that some of the people might not get it.

Different download location (gofile):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I just downloaded this game, can anyone gives me some helpful tips on how to makes money in this game, so I can buys stuff, please?
If you cheat then really whats the point of playing a game right? Keep finishing side quests there are some that'll net you 50k-150k, once you reach Uveto go to the bar and meet Beatrice if shes not there keep resting till shes there, she'll ask you to collect materials in the hostile areas which you get whilst randomly exploring each rock she will give 12k for and there is no end as far as I know and you can keep exploring till you get 10 of them in a full round of exploring.

Last edited:

Zir

May 14, 2018
I might be screwing it up, but can someone explain to me which download file to buy and how to run it.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I might be screwing it up, but can someone explain to me which download file to buy and how to run it.
If on Windows: download .SWF game file, than download standalone flash player (flashplayer_32_sa.exe) from
choose:
"Download the Flash Player projector" around 14.7 MB player for shockwave flash files (.SWF)

Start flashplayer_32_sa.exe than "Open" your gamefile, probably named: TiTS_0.7.284.swf

HINT: Dont use CCleaner program. It will delete internet files, and you will also loose your savegames.

Reactions: johnconnor

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know about what to do with her in here?
The commands are "release" or "relief" for sexual release, "electro" or "stim" for electro stimulation and "milk" or "breastpump" or "pump" or "lactate" for breast milking.

Reactions: T800

Zir

May 14, 2018
If on Windows: download .SWF game file, than download standalone flash player (flashplayer_32_sa.exe) from
choose:
"Download the Flash Player projector" around 14.7 MB player for shockwave flash files (.SWF)

Start flashplayer_32_sa.exe than "Open" your gamefile, probably named: TiTS_0.7.284.swf

HINT: Dont use CCleaner program. It will delete internet files, and you will also loose your savegames.
Thank you

James3

Dec 12, 2018
capture_001_11062019_151425.jpg

How can you know whether a transformative has bugged-out or if it's just being a little bitch with taking a really huge amount of doses to do something?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes