GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
random question since i have been away for awhile.., is there any place which is story all the previous versions(including backer)..,?

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to view Cum efficiency of the character? the wiki doesn't show how to view it, I can only show cum capacity, quanity modifier and Probable Ejaculation via codex/stats/personal, but can't find efficiency..

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know how to view Cum efficiency of the character? the wiki doesn't show how to view it, I can only show cum capacity, quanity modifier and Probable Ejaculation via codex/stats/personal, but can't find efficiency..
Cum Efficiency isn't viewable in game, you can check it with TiTSEd not advised to modify it by that mean thou but when you know its value you can check on the wiki how to up it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I cant seem to get bizzy the kitty cam girl to email me? and help
Did you already unlock Zhen Shi? If yes how much money do you have? In the post it seems implied that you need to have a good amount of money but I don't know what the threshold is.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
Is their any way to bring Dr. Badger back through the save editor or do I have to start a new game to bring her back?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is their any way to bring Dr. Badger back through the save editor or do I have to start a new game to bring her back?
Did yu zap her withe gun or report her to the police cause either way you that removes any interaction with her according to the wiki so you might need to start a new game

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes