nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Good to know, I might revert back to my save before I had to fire anyone, I legit felt bad firing Anno after firing everybody else except the goo armor, combat drone(s), Bess and Celise.

Also mother of god is energy currently horrid to generate; 2 fights so far, and I've got my ass kicked in both even after turning off all but 1 gun at a time (em gun for shields due to electric damage, laser or thermal for armor). Again new system so I expect it to be changed regularly and what are essentially hot-patches fixing/tweaking little things daily for the next week or so.
Really? I didn't have that issue, I won them just fine. Of course I'm also level 8 and have maxed out my stats, (by grinding not cheating lol) idk if your regular stats affect your ship or not though.

Also god damn shyvor and Mr Technician. Fuckin' fast guys. Thanks a bunch.

Feb 13, 2019
OK, been a bit since I made any so I made you some new unofficial mobile builds (Android Intel/x86 and ARM, plus iOS) and a re-packed, slightly smaller desktop SWF again for 0.7.286.

After about a month of not getting any updates, I guess I got a bit lax about checking back.

Feb 13, 2019
Just a heads up: The x86 MEGA download is actually an apk file.
:eek:you don't say
It's a valid complaint; it should really say "android x86" because just "x86" is incredibly ambiguous. Almost all Windows, Mac OS installs are on x86, and almost all non-Android/router linux installs are, too.

I'm trying to open the ilmage pack in JPEXS ffdec but it says it can't load the swf file. I just want to view all the images at once but the regular swf file images are tiny. Unless some one else somewhere in this thread has already managed to extract the images from the image pack version?
Try upping the maximum stack size for the Java VM. You'll need a LOT of ram.
Code:
java -Xmx5G -jar ffdec.jar
,for instance.

There are other ways to extract images, like swfextract, but if you aren't using linux they probably won't be too easy for you.

Is their any way to bring Dr. Badger back through the save editor or do I have to start a new game to bring her back?
There are other ways without restarting the game, but it all boils down to if you know how to read source code and find out what you need to edit in your save file.
I can guarantee you there are ways to undo it, though.

Reactions: Mr Technician

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Damn, the limited crew slots on the new ships is killer. Especially since the Goo armor, Bess/Ben the androids, and even Siegwulfe combat bots count as "crew" despite none of the 3 actually requiring a bed.

Siegwulfe's should be in the Cargohold, Bess/Ben can do the same, and you're usually wearing the goo armor but if Celise can be counted as "not crew" then so should the goo armor.
Fen said that you can't fly if your storage is full as well, so even if siegwulf doesn't require a bed and is in the cargo hold, it counts.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
I've been playing for who knows how long with a near full inventory and completely full ship storage, always having to manage my inventory, trying to keep all the unique or difficult to get stuff but also making sure to have one or two slots free incase I get something in the middle of a quest.
It feels so nice to finally have a completely empty inventory after so long. Frankly, the increased storage is practically the main and only reason why I've been anticipating the ship update so much.

Reactions: B2B2 and Somtaaw101

James3

Dec 12, 2018
It depends on luck what you get but you should be able to get everything on the right side. The "or" just means both your arms and legs are affected from that item if they aren't myr already.
So it absolutely refusing to give my character the legs is a game bug? Someone should probably pass that along to the coders. I just save-edited the legs and it gave me the wings the very next pill.

Damn, the limited crew slots on the new ships is killer. Especially since the Goo armor, Bess/Ben the androids, and even Siegwulfe combat bots count as "crew" despite none of the 3 actually requiring a bed.

Siegwulfe's should be in the Cargohold, Bess/Ben can do the same, and you're usually wearing the goo armor but if Celise can be counted as "not crew" then so should the goo armor.
So you can't get around it with things like storage, carry or equip slots in any way? Watch how fast I get a version of the game with the ship stuff then :p

Last edited:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
So it absolutely refusing to give my character the legs is a game bug? Someone should probably pass that along to the coders. I just save-edited the legs and it gave me the wings the very next pill.

So you can't get around it with things like storage, carry or equip slots in any way? Watch how fast I get a version of the game with the ship stuff then :p
there is a cheat you can use in 0.7.286 to basically disable to crew limit. Just type in "clowncar" without the quotes. I usually just open up my codex and then type the cheat in.

Reactions: James3

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Breedwell check 2 things: The amount of semen yo donate in New Texas and the number of children in the nursery. Any kid you have and don't stay in the nursery don't count.
And does it count individual children or the number of pregnancies that caused them? Ie:Could 1 pregnancy from Roxy qualify you?

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
So, downloading the BOOBs 'expansion' for the first time, would like to know where these files go since I use the AIR version. Thanks!

James3

Dec 12, 2018
there is a cheat you can use in 0.7.286 to basically disable to crew limit. Just type in "clowncar" without the quotes. I usually just open up my codex and then type the cheat in.
Thanks, I'll do it next time I bother to get the next public build, eventually.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to get multiple pregnancy at the same time?
Like, MC is already pregnant with zil, then can they become pregnant with other species?

Asmoooo340405

Feb 26, 2018
Is it possible to get multiple pregnancy at the same time?
Like, MC is already pregnant with zil, then can they become pregnant with other species?
Yes, but only if the MC has a suitable orifice which could carry that other pregnancy
you can gain multiple vaginas through the Pussyblossom pill on Tavros, or by becoming a galotian/rahn through Galomax

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, but only if the MC has a suitable orifice which could carry that other pregnancy
you can gain multiple vaginas through the Pussyblossom pill on Tavros, or by becoming a galotian/rahn through Galomax
Thanks...i will try the pussyblossom. Galomax is (almost) irreversible. So I am looking for buyers? Who would give me most money? Sera?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes