mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wait, if the BOOBS author hates futa and herms, what incest content was re-added?
The Frostwyrm children being the major one and some minor ones (shade being revealed to be your half sister and Anno's trans brother I think), not sure about any others. Tbh the incest content has never felt really fleshed out or good to begin with since it relies on late game stuff and choosing the right decisions otherwise you are locked out.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Frostwyrm children being the major one and some minor ones (shade being revealed to be your half sister and Anno's trans brother I think), not sure about any others. Tbh the incest content has never felt really fleshed out or good to begin with since it relies on late game stuff and choosing the right decisions otherwise you are locked out.
Anno has a sister called Syri not a brother, she has a dick from a gate accident not because she is trans.
The Shade content is still in game including the part about being siblings it hasn't been removed.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Anno has a sister called Syri not a brother, she has a dick from a gate accident not because she is trans.
The Shade content is still in game including the part about being siblings it hasn't been removed.
Huh in the wiki Syri is listed as a shemale.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Huh in the wiki Syri is listed as a shemale.
she's a girl, born and raised as one, she lived her life as a girl for a while, went into some kind of gate program with some guy, the gate malfunctioned, the man went MIA and her girly part went with him, she was left with his cock.
She could have change it back to a vagina but she wants to keep it in case the guy comes back.
You learn that if you talk to her like, 2 times
there is even a quest to find the guy i was talking about.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The Frostwyrm children being the major one and some minor ones.
So, the Boobs author only hates outright dickgirl? or did he just put the herm stuff back as a "Fuck you!" to Patreon?

Tbh the incest content has never felt really fleshed out or good to begin with since it relies on late game stuff and choosing the right decisions otherwise you are locked out.
Dude, why do you think around half of it is still there?

Feb 13, 2019
Can we get an Android version that works on 7.1 and lower
Have you tried ? I think it _should_...
Please tell me if it doesn't.
I know it's not quite up to date at the present moment, but I'm working on that. You can still download the version I have there to tell me if it works or not. Last I knew, it did.

Ah so I found out the issue, you have to directly type it in, and cant use a text input box for anotherbrickinthewall. Which really sucks for mobile because you can only do type at a text input box.
Not exactly.
You can still either:
  1. Install "Hackers' keyboard," and set it up to keep a notification in your notification area that lets you pull it down at any time. There's a guide , since I'm short on time to write one up at the moment.
  2. Use a USB or bluetooth keyboard. I think this is the only thing that works for iOS users (USB keyboards are usable via the "camera connection kit," or some such, which has a USB adapter piece in it that works for various non-camera USB bits (but not all. Mouses don't work on iPhones because Apple didn't want them to). I have the old one for the 30-pin iDevices - so iPhone 4S/iPad 2 and below).
as I havent been keeping up to date with this one I wasnt sure if it was going the way of CoC and not updating for ages at a time. Thank you for the information :)
Pretty sure CoC was straight up abandoned and will never be updated ever again (not the official one anyway). Even if they didn't publicly declare they were going to stop doing those "CoC update fridays" they had at one point.
added last original ImagePack version of game which is v0.8.002 - keep in mind that this version will have only content and bugfixes according to the version number
0.8.003 imagepack was already on my links page (I built it from the public source code drop).
In plans: Add most of images extracted from ImagePack version of a game to a separate folder (at least those of better quality - no miniatures, thanks for that, alrighty!). For view or download! Ok - i think i have managed already to do that! Someone let me know if images from subfolder "ImagePack - Pictures (better quality ones)" are accessible for view & download. Also some of those images - i didn't found in encounters while playing actual game and i think that they just existed in Image Pack version of the game (inside SWF file).
You can get all of the images in the imagepack by going to the git repository (Extracting images from the SWF's isn't too hard, but I'd imagine sorting them nicely is, since they've just got internal near random ID's rather than original file names.
I also love swftools and ffdec if I feel like dumping stuff from the SWF's, though).

On a less grouchy sounding note, thanks for the newer backer builds. I appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: T800
Feb 13, 2019
Can we get an Android version that works on 7.1 and lower
Have you tried ? I think it _should_...
Please tell me if it doesn't.

I know it's not up to date at the present moment, but I'm working on that. You can still download the version I have there to tell me if it works or not.

Update: Just tried mine in an Android 5.1 Lollipop VM ("emulator"). It still works there.
What version are you on? Did you try mine?

Update: 0.8.007 unofficial mobile links are up on my site thingy.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
she's a girl, born and raised as one, she lived her life as a girl for a while, went into some kind of gate program with some guy, the gate malfunctioned, the man went MIA and her girly part went with him, she was left with his cock.
She could have change it back to a vagina but she wants to keep it in case the guy comes back.
You learn that if you talk to her like, 2 times
there is even a quest to find the guy i was talking about.
And then she still keeps the cock

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
And then she still keeps the cock
Hence the "shemale" on her wiki page, but she is not a trans, not in our meaning anyway.
The only trans character I can think of is the pink monkey (forgot his/her name) on myrellion.
But at the same time, who in this game doesn't have a cock ?
And those who don't, have an option to have one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hence the "shemale" on her wiki page, but she is not a trans, not in our meaning anyway.
The only trans character I can think of is the pink monkey (forgot his/her name) on myrellion.
But at the same time, who in this game doesn't have a cock ?
And those who don't, have an option to have one.
Embry but once she has completed her treatment she gets a new name like dawn or ... (I can't remember the other names)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You can do the maths yourself.
That was a joke, it didn't need to have to be taken seriously.
I know there are normal girls in the game, it was just a gentle jab at fen for creating a lot of futas and shemale, and i don't really care tbh (one of my kinks after all) .

Reactions: ddcool
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes