Oct 12, 2023
Yeah looking at his HF, he developed a problem with Hip balloons. I can handle the tit balloons just fine.
1711728562078.png
Yeah the new Amazon Reaha shows imo, it feels like the hips of the new characters are becoming more and more humongous lol
1711728947218.png
Compare with say Azra who is actually bigger than Reaha in a lot of ways minus the posterior, a lot of the characters are well pretty big but it feels like the art nowadays ups it to eleven imo.

I would not say the problem is entirely Adjatha though, a LOT of the characters have gigantic body parts.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
what is image pack in download section is it like high res version of current ones ingame or does it add extra images to the game as well?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How many dragons do you need to conquer Uveto, I got 69 and still the option isn't there.

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 12.47.48 PM.png

I still don't know how to make kids with Sera. Sadly I can't have fun with a dragon on that save since I killed him in that save. Any advice on how to get Sera pregnant and how many kids do I need to conquer Uveto?

Also are there way to look like certain characters in game. Like I know you could become the dragon girl that's level 2 by taking Draco pills and water the virgin killer sweatshirt. But lets say if you wanna be the sexdoll doctor. How do you have a vagina that gives taint?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
How many dragons do you need to conquer Uveto, I got 69 and still the option isn't there.

View attachment 3491059

I still don't know how to make kids with Sera. Sadly I can't have fun with a dragon on that save since I killed him in that save. Any advice on how to get Sera pregnant and how many kids do I need to conquer Uveto?

Also are there way to look like certain characters in game. Like I know you could become the dragon girl that's level 2 by taking Draco pills and water the virgin killer sweatshirt. But lets say if you wanna be the sexdoll doctor. How do you have a vagina that gives taint?
Isnt it a 100?
And making kids with sera, are you the master or slave?

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
i found out i just needed to wait around 1 week
View attachment 3489419
Yeah the new Amazon Reaha shows imo, it feels like the hips of the new characters are becoming more and more humongous lol
View attachment 3489434
Compare with say Azra who is actually bigger than Reaha in a lot of ways minus the posterior, a lot of the characters are well pretty big but it feels like the art nowadays ups it to eleven imo.

I would not say the problem is entirely Adjatha though, a LOT of the characters have gigantic body parts.
Oh right Reaha becomes a futa when she goes amazon, wish she had the option to stil ldo it just MINUS the Futa bit

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I wonder if you could technically get balls big enough to cum an entire planets worth of cum as a tunaki since there seems to be no limit to how much cum you can hold.
Oh REALLY?! I know they could still fill if ya wait but I didn't know you could go THAT far, thats kinda cool though there a bad end for that? Cause I know theres a dick one.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Oh REALLY?! I know they could still fill if ya wait but I didn't know you could go THAT far, thats kinda cool though there a bad end for that? Cause I know theres a dick one.
I know that if you get completely immoblized by your balls under certain situations there is a bad end.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Isnt it a 100?
And making kids with sera, are you the master or slave?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm the master, I already turned-off the contraceptive and been spamming the "make love" option. So I have the infertile perk, but it seems to only be applicable for the female organ. As I have kids from prison who I fucked for 15k credits, so I know I don't shoot blanks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Oh right Reaha becomes a futa when she goes amazon, wish she had the option to stil ldo it just MINUS the Futa bit
Sucks but what you do, the OG creator who was going to make a proper amazon path been mia for ages so this guy got fed and just released his futazon expansion stand alone. And from the sound of it is his last project too.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm the master, I already turned-off the contraceptive and been spamming the "make love" option. So I have the infertile perk, but it seems to only be applicable for the female organ. As I have kids from prison who I fucked for 15k credits, so I know I don't shoot blanks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I'm pretty sure the infertile perk affects both, when you say you turned off contraceptives you had the talk with her and she is allowing child making? If so Id try removing the infertility and trying without it

Oct 12, 2023
Sucks but what you do, the OG creator who was going to make a proper amazon path been mia for ages so this guy got fed and just released his futazon expansion stand alone. And from the sound of it is his last project too.
I mean wasn't the original plan for her to take the Treatment™ making her turn into a Amazon which would give her a cock anyway lol

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure the infertile perk affects both, when you say you turned off contraceptives you had the talk with her and she is allowing child making? If so Id try removing the infertility and trying without it
I tried looking at the wiki, either I don’t know what to look for or there’s no way to reverse the perk? Although how did I get kids from the prisoners I fucked if I was sterile?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes