JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I mean wasn't the original plan for her to take the Treatment™ making her turn into a Amazon which would give her a cock anyway lol
Maybe? But isn't a Low chance of happening though? or you have to have both lady/man bits to get it?
I'd have to read up on the Treatment again
But Reaha has no treatment right? pretty sure she doesn't

Oct 12, 2023
Maybe? But isn't a Low chance of happening though? or you have to have both lady/man bits to get it?
I'd have to read up on the Treatment again
Yeah no, the original plan was for Reaha to take the Treatment with the result being a Amazon.

I was partially correct but mostly wrong, this result DOES give a dick and balls at least on the MC, but it also seemingly causes Amazons to want to be in charge which leads (like for instance Zephyr who got a dick herself)

However Shizuya did also take a moddified treatment medipen (Overdose) and she got herself dicks, so it does kinda seem like a 50/50 with the increased "wanting to be dominant and in charge" part also encouraging to get a dick

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
what is image pack in download section is it like high res version of current ones ingame or does it add extra images to the game as well?

Oct 12, 2023
On a unrelated note but what are yall favourite Companion*/Crewmember? and least favourite respectivelly, can be for any reason! sex scenes, content, actual personality, so forth.

*When i say companion i mean like Nova, the Siegwulfe, Tam-Wolf, dunno maybe people like them more than the rest of the crew so might as well count them lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TerreCrimson

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
On a unrelated note but what are yall favourite Companion? and least favourite respectivelly, can be for any reason! sex scenes, content, actual personality, so forth.
Arona cause dom characters are nice,plus she has the most npc x npc sex scenes iirc

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
On a unrelated note but what are yall favourite Companion*/Crewmember? and least favourite respectivelly, can be for any reason! sex scenes, content, actual personality, so forth.

*When i say companion i mean like Nova, the Siegwulfe, Tam-Wolf, dunno maybe people like them more than the rest of the crew so might as well count them lol
Syri, Anno, Paige, Sam, and Seigwulfe.

Honorably mention to Ramis cause her scene of bringing me along to pick up and bang some femboys, which is based.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021

Syri is my number 1 girl, I love her. Kiro is a great character, her sister too. After that it's Amber, Ardia, & Siegwulf rounding out my top five.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes