Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
any Gryvain transformative items in game? somehow i turned to badger-taur, i want to return to original race, or close to it

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
First question where can I grow another dick
Second question, Can I cum like normal while also having an oviparous tail for the ones that need to have eggs laid in them. I know you can have one or the other but unsure of both since other games do not allow. Also where would I get the tail mod?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Were image pack worthy of download? Is there any eastern style drawing in those pack? By eastern style i mean like those hot anime girl, like karryn from karryn prison for example? Or like in Loren the Amazon Queen? God, i love that game story and their drawing of each characters, eventhough there is almost 0% H content in it.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
funfact even i the one who goes full anthro hates the SSTDs.

Furpies while humorous because of all the furry virus memes and such is pretty annoying because it can change your carefully crafted race setup (because its coding doesnt take all furried races into account). On top of that the TFs even tho they are free really arent worth it if you want to induce race mods because of blandness and in a few cases i can cause a softlock.

For me tho i have more issues with Sneezing Tits or cooties due to horrible rng where they usually just stack and become very annoying.

The only "good" SSTD is probably locofever. Its long lasting rut/heat can be useful to proc special scenes with certain npcs if you dont feel like paying to induce rut/heat.

Also i fully agree with the beam puzzles I actually really enjoy them most of the time vs CoC2s riddle crap.
OH RIGHT I forgot there was STD'S I always go for that immunity that you can get in tutorial so I don't have to worry about it.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
After finding and fighting the merc in the brothel (after finding blackmail data), search the room she's in, you get her lockpick. Find Tessa in a room south of hers, talk to her then give the lockpick and cutter. Then it's straightforward.

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
problem is i do not have the cutter
hell i dont even know where to search for what cleaned the stain in room 6

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Cleaning supplies are found in a storeroom (brothel level, behind bar west room), use bioscanner on it then guard locker to get id chips then the desk at the entrance of club to retrieve it.

Reactions: namelessone22
Oct 12, 2023
First question where can I grow another dick
Virection has a 10% of splitting your biggest dick in 2 with the same size, dong designer can also mal-function and give you 2 dicks.

Second question, Can I cum like normal while also having an oviparous tail for the ones that need to have eggs laid in them. I know you can have one or the other but unsure of both since other games do not allow. Also where would I get the tail mod?
It should be all fine I think!

take over and rule a space station the size of a planet but couldn't find out about her children who previously got taken by child services when she went to jail because the goberment wasn't letting her have the info on where they are? Damn, this truly is a fictional world when bureaucracy actually works
Honestly TITS world has a suprisingly efficient goverment for what's pretty much a fuckfest, it's rather kinda funny how UGC despite being tad pricks are pretty efficient and actually trying to do something.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Figure out what Tessa meant by "new ideas" post-quest?
nope, no idea. Maybe you get a new sex scene after enough in-game time time has passed, maybe it's not coded in, maybe a button for another sex scene overrides the new one so you can't select it (e.g. happend quite often with dommy bimbo Siegewulfes "Belly ride" scene and needed a handful of patches until properly fixed) or maybe there simply isn't any.

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
Is there any negative to a cunt snake? It says its a parasite but not seeing the wiki say there is any negative and it just looks so happy that I want to keep it.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Is there any negative to a cunt snake? It says its a parasite but not seeing the wiki say there is any negative and it just looks so happy that I want to keep it.
Having to feed it, had mine die/leave me cause I wasn't having the "Fun time" enough

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes