Oct 12, 2023
Is there any negative to a cunt snake? It says its a parasite but not seeing the wiki say there is any negative and it just looks so happy that I want to keep it.
Feeding is the biggest issue, you need to feed it but otherwise it's pretty much completely harmless

There is also Mimbrane, the problem is that with each feeding they start "swelling" and increase size if it's sex related (butt, penis, balls, boobs) but they can also give buffs to give double attacks and produce pheromone clouds.

Retrirbutus

Oct 20, 2019
Having trouble where to find the block which initiates Tess's quest after doing the talk? Is it where the PC lands his ship on Zhengshi and at what time?

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there a item that speeds up pregnacy or makes it happen way more quickly i tried checking the wiki but i didnt notice anything

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
is there a item that speeds up pregnacy or makes it happen way more quickly i tried checking the wiki but i didnt notice anything
There's a shorter pregnancies option in the settings menu. Or you could just go to the Tavros Nursery and skip straight to the birth.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Having trouble where to find the block which initiates Tess's quest after doing the talk? Is it where the PC lands his ship on Zhengshi and at what time?
so I've seen this asked a few times already and thought to myself:"man, how hard can it be to just go back to your ship and instead of entering, simply click on the new "Ahsha" button?" and just filed it under user incompetency
Looking at the bug forum for a reason why you can't choose Fight It when talking with Ahsha I stumbled upon this bug report here:
Apperantly if you have currently a knocked up Bored Jumper, the button to start the Tessa quest won't show lol

did some testing myself and can confirm:
If you have knocked up a Bored Jumper you have to wait until they gave birth for the button to reappear

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There are quite a few pc pregnancy multiplier you can get : also using ovilium or small blue egg while pregnant make you gain some time (but not a lot so only worth it to expediate some quick pregnancy)

Feb 23, 2019
so I've seen this asked a few times already and thought to myself:"man, how hard can it be to just go back to your ship and instead of entering, simply click on the new "Ahsha" button?" and just filed it under user incompetency
Looking at the bug forum for a reason why you can't choose Fight It when talking with Ahsha I stumbled upon this bug report here:
Apperantly if you have currently a knocked up Bored Jumper, the button to start the Tessa quest won't show lol

did some testing myself and can confirm:
If you have knocked up a Bored Jumper you have to wait until they gave birth for the button to reappear
That so fucking dumb

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I wish that we could remove Kiro dick please love this character and hope it is not a rayen the elf in coc2
removing her dick is a huge no without mods because not only is her species by lore either herm or male but many flags depend on the size of her balls. She also isnt just a stardard futa shes a full intersex herm. I will admit that I do wish she had preg content tho.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
removing her dick is a huge no without mods because not only is her species by lore either herm or male but many flags depend on the size of her balls. She also isnt just a stardard futa shes a full intersex herm. I will admit that I do wish she had preg content tho.
Thirding for Kiro pregnancy, especially becase at least at one point it was teased that you could get so viral you could overpower her contraceptives.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
has there been any main quest update in the past few months ??

I think last time I played was 089 which was a few months ago

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
There are quite a few pc pregnancy multiplier you can get : also using ovilium or small blue egg while pregnant make you gain some time (but not a lot so only worth it to expediate some quick pregnancy)
ah ok ill take a look into them

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes