RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Who are the cool girls you speak of?
Surely you meant to include Syri too, right?!
of course I meant Syri, but there is no way to undick her IIRC (I think she has a halloween sprite where she has no dick but it's probably some temporary/dream stuff iirc)

Talking about Syri it seems she still appears in bianca's mhen'ga 's event (when you get in line ) even though she is offworld :O

and yeah lot of girls that are cool are dick girls for some reason, heck you can't even turn reaha into amazonian without giving her a giant dongus, that's not the type of milk I was looking for xD

Like the game has AMPLE content to give girls dicks but doesnt have much the other way around (I think sera is probably one of the only ones if we don't count with that one myrelion shop keeper that can freely swap)

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
of course I meant Syri, but there is no way to undick her IIRC (I think she has a halloween sprite where she has no dick but it's probably some temporary/dream stuff iirc)

Talking about Syri it seems she still appears in bianca's mhen'ga 's event (when you get in line ) even though she is offworld :O

and yeah lot of girls that are cool are dick girls for some reason, heck you can't even turn reaha into amazonian without giving her a giant dongus, that's not the type of milk I was looking for xD

Like the game has AMPLE content to give girls dicks but doesnt have much the other way around (I think sera is probably one of the only ones if we don't count with that one myrelion shop keeper that can freely swap)
I mean... losing dick is more painful then getting a dick...

Reactions: jfmherokiller

mcmng

May 19, 2020
She could at least get her pussy back, but Savin is too much of a gynophobe to give it to her.
That or being able to recruit parallel universe Syri. Think about it: we'd get an extra female crew member (an amazoness willing to fuck even if mc is a herm, unlike Ramis), original Syri would stay untouched for that extreme OC jealously TiTS devs like to cultivate and the possibility of a scene between the two Syris (wondering if it would count as selfcest, tho :unsure:).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
She could at least get her pussy back, but Savin is too much of a gynophobe to give it to her.
its a bit more then that because the true reason was setup in the lore. I will admit its confusing as shit tho.

i'd rather she could knock up the PC tbh
this tbh

That or being able to recruit parallel universe Syri. Think about it: we'd get an extra female crew member (an amazoness willing to fuck even if mc is a herm, unlike Ramis), original Syri would stay untouched for that extreme OC jealously TiTS devs like to cultivate and the possibility of a scene between the two Syris (wondering if it would count as selfcest, tho :unsure:).
I like this idea better then just giving syri back her vagina. Also id say it counts as selfcest.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
oh this reminds me i probably need to go save Ardia eventually. I pulled a "im going out for milk" for 3 years of ingame time. I also just cant remember if I can avoid needing to free all the slaves. While i like freeing them i dont like how it changes the event pool and makes finding certain events much harder. Also those hypno snakes can get annoying.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes