Oct 12, 2023
If you want cool girls, then you should check out Uveto.
Uveto is the best planet of the entire game and it's not even funny, absolutely should had been a probe one I absolutely refuse to believe this is just a side planet when it has more content than fucking Myrellion lol.

Damm the game still hard like rayen in coc2 but damm
Just use ranged mercenary, with rapid fire you kill anything like 2 turns max lol.

we also have the childhood friend who is cool, but has a dick as well
ALSOOO if you are Leithan, she is actually your Cousin! her aunt is actually your mother! and yes, you can bang her anyway lol.

Yet another reason of why Leithan is the superior starting race.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
ALSOOO if you are Leithan, she is actually your Cousin! her aunt is actually your mother! and yes, you can bang her anyway lol.

bro you can bang shade anyways either and she is your half sister milf xD

anyways is there any use for the broken psi amp from zaalt's mission ?? Took it since im a psyker and I guess there should be a way to turn it into a power boost

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Uveto is the best planet of the entire game and it's not even funny, absolutely should had been a probe one I absolutely refuse to believe this is just a side planet when it has more content than fucking Myrellion lol.

Just use ranged mercenary, with rapid fire you kill anything like 2 turns max lol.

I 1,000% agree. With the korgonne and milodian girls, jerryn, chrissy, Nana, and ESPECIALLY the frostwyrms. If william was unleashed ZhengShi would rival Uveto in terms of content.

Also, to all the people not happy about the amount of futas in the game. Its probably because almost all of the writers love it, possibly could be their main fetish too.

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
Also, to all the people not happy about the amount of futas in the game. Its probably because almost all of the writers love it, possibly could be their main fetish too.
Haven't played in a while but from my recollection a lot of the futas just feel samey, which I think is the major problem, I think I could look past futa stuff if there was at least some variety.

Like oh joy a new character, lemme guess its a dommy mommy futa hiding a giant horse cock, I didn't see that coming after the previous 3 times. I get it might be their fetish but at least spice the shit up with something else.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Haven't played in a while but from my recollection a lot of the futas just feel samey, which I think is the major problem, I think I could look past futa stuff if there was at least some variety.

Like oh joy a new character, lemme guess its a dommy mommy futa hiding a giant horse cock, I didn't see that coming after the previous 3 times. I get it might be their fetish but at least spice the shit up with something else.
Right, that'll only get worse with William's missing zhengshi content(as it involves tons of laquine schween). Though there's been quite a few released that arent "horse cocked dom #395". Mostly in dhaal though.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
I 1,000% agree. With the korgonne and milodian girls, jerryn, chrissy, Nana, and ESPECIALLY the frostwyrms. If william was unleashed ZhengShi would rival Uveto in terms of content.

as much as i enjoy futas if its plastered as the main focus itll just become like the first CoC where people would mod to remove the futa component or completely, also zheng shi having the gryvain mother daughter combo and roo content gatekept by the team is just a dick move from start to finish which is why they enjoy futas

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021

LOL I was about to say that

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
bro you can bang shade anyways either and she is your half sister milf xD

anyways is there any use for the broken psi amp from zaalt's mission ?? Took it since im a psyker and I guess there should be a way to turn it into a power boost
To be fair we don't find that out till we leave the planet, I do like the plot twist actually came out of now where, and also just proves how much of a horn dog are dad really was XD

Oct 12, 2023
You can't use it sadly enough, and no one is planning for it's stuff atm.
Wait Anyx is your cousin for real?
Yup!
1713818738663.png

If you are on Leithan Starting race then her aunt becomes your mother, it's actually kinda cute! bit of a shame the other starting races don't have like other family members outside of the Rival (though Pink from Love Starz wished she was your mom according to her breakdown)

Oct 12, 2023
as much as i enjoy futas if its plastered as the main focus itll just become like the first CoC where people would mod to remove the futa component or completely, also zheng shi having the gryvain mother daughter combo and roo content gatekept by the team is just a dick move from start to finish which is why they enjoy futas
Aye, personally I do not like futas but I think our situation is way better compared to COC imo.

I am biased because I admit I pretty much never went past the starting area on CoC because I was bored with the scenes, combat, and the character themselves but from what I have read it really feels like there is more variety, yes there are Dom Mommy Futas but there is still some more variety and some futa characters that are more on the subby side.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes