• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gagdy

Dec 14, 2018
anybody knows why my health and energy arent recovering on sleep/rest? save attached
It's because you got slave collar put on you by Maike or slyveren slave breaker. You can ask Urbolg to remove it.
Also dzaan withdrawal only hlaves energy regen, doesn't disable it.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
V
Especially if it means unlocking content where the character bottoms(like the big ass hyena lady, I actually started to like her a lot when her expansion came out. She mellowed out and got content I was into, that's a W).
Verusha, and yeah she is fucking great (We were supposed to have pregnancy but that was never added, rip)

Also fun fact, her author is making a new Fox Taur character and you have to fight her and impress her for the opportunity to Dom her.

(Yes, it's Carmellita Fox reference from Sly Cooper)

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Its been quite awhile since I played so I gave the game a restart to see all the current content. And to my surprise this is much better than when I was playing it. But theres one thing that didn't get a redesign that sometimes breaks the immersion at moments.

Height.

Its like no matter how tall the PC gets, the NPCs will always be taller or shoter simply because they are tall or short. For example, upon meeting the 7-foot tall Ramis, so tall that she nearly hits the PC in the face with her tits when she turns, or meeting the descriptively huge 6.5-foot tall Zaalt. But my PC is 7 feet tall, why am I being scaled down or looking up at "tall" charcters that are shorter than me?

Other than that, I'm having a good time.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Its like no matter how tall the PC gets, the NPCs will always be taller or shoter simply because they are tall or short. For example, upon meeting the 7-foot tall Ramis, so tall that she nearly hits the PC in the face with her tits when she turns, or meeting the descriptively huge 6.5-foot tall Zaalt. But my PC is 7 feet tall, why am I being scaled down or looking up at "tall" charcters that are shorter than me?
Definitely an oversight. One I've never noticed since I've never played a character that was taller than five foot seven.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Considering all the degeneracy (particularly petplay) in this I'm amazed nobody ever added a series events for the Korgii beastmaster taming the PC.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes