Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Question, if i'm not into Futa/femboys/gay do I have a lot of options in this game?

Also not interested in characters sleeping around, it made me frustrated that the best/most loving companion from CoC was when you transformed the Minotaur into a loving Minotress.
This is even less for you then. There's a fuckton of futa.

And the other point too. This is a huge intergalactic swinging fuckfest. The MC is depicted as an intergalactic playboy/girl, and the other characters mainly follow suit. You won't have a "significant other" barring a couple of side characters – even there you won't be having discussions about marriage or monogamy. This characterisation of the MC is a strength of this game (compared to CoC2), if you can go with the flow.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Question, if i'm not into Futa/femboys/gay do I have a lot of options in this game?

Also not interested in characters sleeping around, it made me frustrated that the best/most loving companion from CoC was when you transformed the Minotaur into a loving Minotress.
Brother then this game ain't for you there's enough futa/femboys/gay in this game to be considered it's own independent nation

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i think we need to pin this:

if you are a traditional vanilla straight person this game is the furthest from what you want. Even if you are a straight furry this game is not really made for you.

This is fuck or be fucked swinging adventure game set in the far future scific kind of ingram from CoC1.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, to be honest there are characters that are quite vanilla.
Like or by JimT. For all your wholesome needs.
If i remember right, JimT was the only dude who ever wrote 'wholesome vanilla' characters in this game. :whistle::coffee:
Savin is into sluts, Fen is a size-queen, Nonesuch... is Nonesuch. :sneaky::coffee:
I don't recall anyone else who could write 'wholesome' the way JimT did. He was just THAT good. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: _Metamorphosis_

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022

Quite a few actually on both questions

Aina is on Tavros as is Fisianna and Paige
Sylvie on Canadia Station
Quaelle on Breedwell Station
Penny from Mhen'ga is letdown a bit if you have others on your ship with you
Haley, Gianna, Mirrin and Brandy from New Texas
Embry and Briha from Myrellion
Ardia From Zheng Shi
Roxy, Pippa, Ula, and the Frostwyrm on Uveto
Most of these don't join you on ship but I think these are the only ones that are really all that loyal

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

Ardia From Zheng Shi
Most of these don't join you on ship but I think these are the only ones that are really all that loyal
A lot of these have dicks

Oct 12, 2023
Well, to be honest there are characters that are quite vanilla.
I think technically Mirrin counts but she has not one but two dicks which can be a turn off, and it doesn't act like at that during the start (you end up getting in the bun or whatever orifice you have) and it's not a "complete" relationship.

You have to keep go keep talking with her, she wants to have a connection with someone rather than mindlessly fucking, then you show up in NT, at first she ends up being the dominant one but then she opens up and says she wants to have kids, after the kids she will give options that allow you to screw her and she really doesn't mind.

The given reason of why she doesn't make it completely official is because of how she doesn't think how your two careers will work out together but it's quite obviously clear she is really only interested in you, it's a weird state of quasi-girlfriend but I think it's a cute one (and I say this as a person who avoids most futas/herms like the plague)

Aina and Fisianna are more straightforward Vanilla, actually I think Fisianna is one of the only characters you can actually completely date I think.

Last edited:

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
You won't have a "significant other" barring a couple of side characters – even there you won't be having discussions about marriage or monogamy.
Honestly for me it's usually fine in that most of the characters are at least quite happy to be with you, you generally don't have to watch them fuck other people and even then it's never a cuckhold kind of situation. There's more than a few characters that actively make you feel like the center of their world while you're together, which is really nice.

That said, uh, I also have issues with the sheer dearth of vanilla female options. It feels like it's only progressively been crowded out by futanari, and pretty blasé futanari at that. Then there's the large amount of submissive accents to more recent interactions and sex in general, it's hard to get into the character when Steele will apparently blush like a schoolgirl despite having fucked almost every person who will put out from a more dominant position. But that's maybe just me cause I like playing a confident, strong, straight male Captain with a long track record of success, and over time I feel like the game has shifted away from allowing me to roleplay that.

I keep following this and wondering when I'll get around to playing it again. Maybe when they finish up the final planet I'll finally take the plunge.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021

Ardia From Zheng Shi
Sylvie can be turned futa though if ya want

Matapelados420

Jul 25, 2022

If the concept of pansexuality manifested itself in the digital world a folder of trials in tainted space would appear

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
:whistle::coffee:
I'm sorry I really didn't want to do this, but I honestly tried. It's been like who knows how long in game time. I always wake up, click on the sex option for Sera then click on make love. The contraceptive is off. I don't know, what to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I realized having bonus % on milk production isn't great the game becomes unplayable. You always have full milky tits

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes