Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
Is there only one encounter on zheng zi or is the encounter rate absurdly low? Paced back and forth for a good 10 min only found her once.
I had decent luck on Myrellion at only level 6. I slept 24 hours after each encounter in case there was a cooldown. After the third or fourth she won't spawn at that point you have to find her house on Tavros.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
for the new encounter:
  • Levels 2 - 3: Mhen'ga Dark Tiles
  • Levels 6 - 7: Myrellion DMZ
  • Levels 9 - 10: Zheng Shi Mines
from what i was able to gather from the comments section, but it seems to add upp

Jul 20, 2017
Forgive me if im wrong but should this really have the flash tag anymore since the dev decided he didnt like flash anymore and ported EVERYTHING to a completely different engine?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Forgive me if im wrong but should this really have the flash tag anymore since the dev decided he didnt like flash anymore and ported EVERYTHING to a completely different engine?
I think the flash tag is still here because the flash versions are also still available in OP. There's an argument to be had for splitting the Javascript version into a new game thread and marking the existing one as either complete or abandoned, but there's also one to be had for just using the existing thread.

I do think that if the flash downloads are here to stay, they should have a disclaimer smacked onto them.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I downloaded the new image pack and place them in a folder, but Jasvalla has no image? or did I do somthing wrong

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded the new image pack and place them in a folder, but Jasvalla has no image? or did I do somthing wrong
latest upload i made has the new jasvalla imgs built into the non-imagepack ver anyways. she doesn't have a bust. literally only that one image. kinda shit i know

Jul 20, 2017
I think the flash tag is still here because the flash versions are also still available in OP. There's an argument to be had for splitting the Javascript version into a new game thread and marking the existing one as either complete or abandoned, but there's also one to be had for just using the existing thread.

I do think that if the flash downloads are here to stay, they should have a disclaimer smacked onto them.
Agreed on the disclaimer and while I can see the argument for keeing the existing one as the only thread im firmly in the abandoned camp. Take babysitting cream for example. Its abandoned by the lead dev because he stopped working on THAT version. And a new thread will likely be made if/when he eventually tosses out the new version to the wolves.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
As long as it's an internal drive it should be fine. Based on what you said, I think you haven't downloaded the "Image pack" as it should add x2 and x4 folders to the artist folders. I don't know if that's the issue, but since those higher res images are only made available to backers, it could be that the backer builds are set up to use them and they're missing, hence the broken images? Try grabbing the image pack and seeing if that works.
I figured out what the problem was. The GoFile link for the Imagepack is just the regular version. Anyway, I downloaded the one from Mega and it works. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Hargan2

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
wat? Plz explain. It doesn't seem to be that simple.
Sorry, my bad for not being clear.
open your file manager (nautilis/dolphin/etc) and go to the folder where index.html is, right click on an empty space and choose open in terminal. After that you just write "electron index.html"* (without the quotes) and the game should launch.
* For this to work you must have the electron package installed, on arch based distros is as simple as sudo pacman -S electron. On debian based distros I dont know the name sorry.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
A tangent comment, tried posting this on fenoxo's site but I'm unable to register for some reason and the post isn't going through. Now my comment was on how its weird fenoxo is anti loli when in their links tab they have Monster Girl Quest, a game that is unapologetically FILLED with lolis, rated at a 9?

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes