Lokela

Jan 15, 2019
Where should I move the image folder so that images appear in the game?
For anyone having issue with images no appearing in game you need to extract the image pack to TiTS-backer-0.9.010\resources\app\resources

I extracted the new 0.9.010 build into the old 0.9.001 build I had where the img folder was in a different place.
Hope this helps anyone still unable to get images to show.

DulceReport

Oct 26, 2019
Brief guide to interacting with jasvalla content because she's buggy and very poorly explained:
-6-7 days after your initial meeting on the elevator, Jasvalla will start "hunting" the player
-The location of these hunts depends on your level. At level 2-3 they will take place in the Mhenga jungle. At level 9-10 they take place in the mines on zheng shi. I THINK that all in between levels take place on myrellion, but I am not sure. I also THINK that its impossible to trigger them at level one, but am not sure.
-The hunting scenes take the place of a random combat encounter at a fairly low proc rate. It took me 20 minutes of sprinting through the mhenga jungles as fast as I could to lose to her 3 times and unlock the sub training.
-Proccing a jasvalla hunt has you engage in level-appropriate combat with her. If you win you can top her. If you win too many times she might fuck off? Not sure
-After the player loses 3 times she will stop hunting you in the wild and invite you to her apartment on the east end of the tavros res deck to begin your sub training
-The loss scenes bug out if you're pregnant, even if you're pregnant FROM HER
-After your first visit to her on tavros, she will refuse to interact with you further until you remove all penises if you have any. Attempting to proceed with further training while still having a penis will just result in an instant failure
-She'll permanently enslave the player after something like 6-8 training sessions (bad end). I think you might be able to drag the training out longer by letting more time pass in between sessions, it seemed like I was able to get more scenes by going back to the ship and spam sleeping for a week in between visits.
-The training scenes are random, but one of them is anal training with a dildo, getting a "pass" on this scene requires 250 anal capacity, but the training itself only grants 25, so its essentially impossible without help by spamming easyfit beforehand (she'll enslave you before you've accrued enough training to pass unless you use easyfit)
-If you don't want to deal with this character or futa-dom content just isn't for you, it's supposed to be possible to just go tell Penny you have a creepy stalker and please arrest her, but something with the patch broke Penny's talk menu making it impossible to ask her.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Sorry, my bad for not being clear.
open your file manager (nautilis/dolphin/etc) and go to the folder where index.html is, right click on an empty space and choose open in terminal. After that you just write "electron index.html"* (without the quotes) and the game should launch.
* For this to work you must have the electron package installed, on arch based distros is as simple as sudo pacman -S electron. On debian based distros I dont know the name sorry.
Yeah in a roundabout way I learned that it isn't supported (index.html) for me at least. Downloaded node.js & electron and just fine, it's just not gonna load.

Jul 20, 2017
A tangent comment, tried posting this on fenoxo's site but I'm unable to register for some reason and the post isn't going through. Now my comment was on how its weird fenoxo is anti loli when in their links tab they have Monster Girl Quest, a game that is unapologetically FILLED with lolis, rated at a 9?
I do so love hypocrites like that dont you?

Jun 4, 2018
-The hunting scenes take the place of a random combat encounter at a fairly low proc rate. It took me 20 minutes of sprinting through the mhenga jungles as fast as I could to lose to her 3 times and unlock the sub training.
Its a decent proc rate, she only spawns on dark green squares on Mhenga, and you need to wait 12 hours after an encounter before you can get her again

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I had decent luck on Myrellion at only level 6. I slept 24 hours after each encounter in case there was a cooldown. After the third or fourth she won't spawn at that point you have to find her house on Tavros.
Sleeping in between did work thank you, they really should give better info on how to trigger the content they put out,

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Sleeping in between did work thank you, they really should give better info on how to trigger the content they put out,
It'll probably feel more natural in a start to finish playthrough, having said that I doubt I'll be revisiting Jas' content much. The hoops to jump through for her roaming scenes and the random selection + seemingly random skill checks of her home scenes make it frustrating to find the ones you want. Also Ardia exists.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
So there's still no way to play this on android properly.
You can't hover over the items to read the flavour text which kinda sucks.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
It'll probably feel more natural in a start to finish playthrough, having said that I doubt I'll be revisiting Jas' content much. The hoops to jump through for her roaming scenes and the random selection + seemingly random skill checks of her home scenes make it frustrating to find the ones you want. Also Ardia exists.
Smol semi guide for the training scenes:
Keep in mind you passively get get better (and thus more points for the event, but that's behind the scene stuff and not shown in the game as far as i can tell) the more you do a certain thing. If you fail a certain skill check, you get 0p. (Not sure if any failed checks give minus points yet except being a bimbo while telling story)

The kitchen/cooking training scene.
You get a lot of skill checks thrown your way: Very hard intelligence check (+1p if pass), a hard intelligence check (+2p if pass), a medium intelligence check (+2p if pass), and then a hard willpower check (+1p if pass).
Having done the scene 0-1 times before you 0 points, 2-3 times, 1p , and 4+ times, 2p.
0-2 points, you get punished. 3-4 points, you get to choose if you wanna be punished or rewarded. 5+ points, you get rewarded.

The pussy licking training scene.
Fairly simple you need 3+ points for rewards, and under 3 for punishment. You passively get 1 base point for every time you've already done this scene, with no upper limit. 1+ points if you have a prehensile tongue. +1p if your lips are bigger than size 4.

Butt training scene.
Your asshole needs 250 inches volume. Your volume increases by 35 inches every time you do the scene.
If the last time you took 0-100 inches, and then the next you did over 101, you get rewards scene. Otherwise, you get the punishment scene if you can't hit the 250 volume mark.

Then there is the last big one, where she lets you pick from three tasks: singing, dancing and and storytelling.

Take note that Steele cannot sing to save their lifes, so singing will always fail, no matter how many times you do the event.
The first time you sing, Jasvalla will laugh at you and feel a bit bad, so she rewards you out of pity. Any subsequent times, though, she will punish you. Only pick this if you want to tortue Jasvalla or really like the punishment scenes.

Dance training scene.
Need 4p to pass. 0.5p for every time you've done this scene in the past. One hard physique and reflex skill check, each gives 1p.
If you've done the love starz dance rehearsal scene, +1p. If you've watched all tha Fazian dances, +1p.

Storytelling training scene.
4 points needed to pass.
+0.5 points for everytime you've already done this scene.
6 or more main story or side dungeons completed, +1p.
Completed Zheng Shi, +1p.
If you're a bimbo or bro, you get -1p.
If you have 40+ race codexes unlocked, +1p.
If it's your first time telling a story to her and you score 0-1 points, she will reward you. One time only though, she will punish you as normal afterwards if you fail again.

Hope this helps.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Did not get very far with her home scenes anyway they seem to be locked behind some forced transformation that I really don't care for, so yeah I agree with you tedious to get the scenes and when u get them they are meh.

PapaNanners

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone else receiving a Load Error when trying to load from file? Even if I save to a file and try loading the one just created the game doesn't recognize the file. Any guesses as to what is happening here?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Did not get very far with her home scenes anyway they seem to be locked behind some forced transformation that I really don't care for, so yeah I agree with you tedious to get the scenes and when u get them they are meh.
There is no forced transformation outside of her bad end.
She will give you transformation items and tell you to take them, but you can just ignore that and eat the punishment scene.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
There is no forced transformation outside of her bad end.
She will give you transformation items and tell you to take them, but you can just ignore that and eat the punishment scene.
Yeah and it just repeats that over and over untill you take them no? Or did I miss something?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah and it just repeats that over and over untill you take them no? Or did I miss something?
They should be picked at random alongside the other training scenes.
Either you're unlucky or its a bug. Jasvalla in general is really buggy right now, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Hm, weird.
I just tried out the latest version and when I load it doesn't detect my old save files(The 14 slots that can be accessed from the game itself I mean), and when I try to load my separate files (Actual separate .json files) It doesn't load the busts of the characters or the posters in my ship properly

Did the load path get changed in the update?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hm, weird.
I just tried out the latest version and when I load it doesn't detect my old save files(The 14 slots that can be accessed from the game itself I mean), and when I try to load my separate files (Actual separate .json files) It doesn't load the busts of the characters or the posters in my ship properly

Did the load path get changed in the update?
What version did you update from? The 9.008 update did have some save-related changes that would make it unable to access older saves so if you went from 9.007 to current, that could be your issue. Are you using the electron executable or loading the game up manually through the .html file? In regards to the .json files and busts not showing, did you download and apply the image pack?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've already done it
I see you have non-latin characters in your drive/folder names, that could be the issue. I can't see the full file path though so I'm not sure. Make sure the filepath has only latin characters in it. You also seem to have a fairly long file path there, if the image files end up having a path longer than 255 characters that could also be the culprit. Also make sure the game is not on an external or networked drive.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes