iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well i've been asking around for links to no avail, so i suppose you'll have to wait a bit :D.

Mar 26, 2017
[TiTs 0.7.57]
sfw, apk x64 & arm(x32)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too lazy to do .ipa build though. Also missed .56 build
And they cut some content. I don´t have source code for .56 build, but I would rarther share the .56 than .57 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Dastun

Dastun

May 3, 2017
[TiTs 0.7.57]
sfw, apk x64 & arm(x32)

Too lazy to do .ipa build though. Also missed .56 build

And they cut some content. I don´t have source code for .56 build, but I would rarther share the .56 than .57 .
Thanks, as always. This is the only place I've seen that uploads these builds for everyone to enjoy!

Mar 26, 2017
i cant seem to find the slutty upbringing? did you remove/not include it or am i just doing something wrong?
The thing is, that it´s there, but really bugged and practically not working :D.
One of the main reasons that it got removed after 2 hours after release or so -_-.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Just a head's up:
Awesome! Thanks for the surprise. I do have a question about this public build versus the backer build. The file names/version are exactly the same, but the backers build is 20 bytes bigger, and of course the hashes don’t match. What’s the difference? I’m a recent backer, and I was under the impression that public builds and backer builds of the same version were exactly the same, but clearly there is some minor difference.
From what I remember when I looked into this (I always compile my builds from source code when there’s source available — which there SHOULD be now, but it looks like someone forgot to post it), there’s some bytes tacked on the end by a script on the server so that if you share backer builds he can identify who is sharing the builds and take away their download permissions or something like that.
Looks like they are tagging their downloads now, seeing who is sharing their backer versions illegaly in order to revoke their permissions.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2017
ah. well thanks. any tip to getting it to work?
Yeah,:
  1. Make a save (=> save a game :D )
  2. go to online and edit tits .sol save file. loc -> (%appdata%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\tits...)
  3. Find PC character and try to find slutty upbringing status. Set it to "on" or "1" or whatever type it is.
  4. (Fiddling with .sol files can be quite a mess, wish u good luck.)

Icle

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah,:
  1. Make a save (=> save a game :D )
  2. go to online and edit tits .sol save file. loc -> (%appdata%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\tits...)
  3. Find PC character and try to find slutty upbringing status. Set it to "on" or "1" or whatever type it is.
  4. (Fiddling with .sol files can be quite a mess, wish u good luck.)
thanks. iv dealt with .sol files before. but i was mainly interested in what is said in the character creation screen.

Mar 26, 2017
Just a head's up:
Looks like they are tagging their downloads now, seeing who is sharing their backer versions illegaly in order to revoke their permissions.
Funny that this changes absolutely nothing.
1)If you know some basic asm, you can hex-edit everything.
2)If you can hack into private gits, this is not your problem.
3)Many of "leaked" builds are not official anyway. -> thus without their fancy #SuperDuperThiefIdentifier

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes