Feb 13, 2019
Anyone get another version of the all that one won't install on my phone thanks
Last I checked, mine worked on a number of phones that couldn't install the official versions.

What phone are you using? Did you try ?

What was the error?

My Android builds should work fine on Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwicth) and higher, and my iOS builds should work on iOS 8.0 and higher, though it might be possible for me to get it to work on older iOS as long as it has an armv7 CPU or newer.

Last edited:

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
Sorry been busy no it was th Shyvor one thats on top of this page that says apk x 86 every time I try to install it it says app not installed the other pal I download from previous builds installed fine don't know why this didn't

Feb 13, 2019
Sorry been busy no it was th Shyvor one thats on top of this page that says apk x 86 every time I try to install it it says app not installed the other pal I download from previous builds installed fine don't know why this didn't
…And are you using an Intel CPU in your android device? Most use ARM.

To be totally honest, It seems stupid to link to the x86 Android APK as "APK," while titling the Android APK that most people actually want as "ARM" without ever saying "APK" or "Android" in the name, since most android devices are ARM-based. When people think APK, they're typically looking for one for an ARM CPU architecture.

You probably want the "ARM" link, which should really be titled "ARM APK" or even just "Android APK."
(I'd have called his "APK" link "Android APK for Intel CPU's," or just "Intel APK.")

I noticed too, but wasn't going to say anything until other people had problems

Last edited:

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
…And are you using an Intel CPU in your android device? Most use ARM.

To be totally honest, It seems stupid to link to the x86 Android APK as "APK," while titling the Android APK that most people actually want as "ARM" without ever saying "APK" or "Android" in the name, since most android devices are ARM-based. When people think APK, they're typically looking for one for an ARM CPU architecture.

You probably want the "ARM" link, which should really be titled "ARM APK" or even just "Android APK."
(I'd have called his "APK" link "Android APK for Intel CPU's," or just "Intel APK.")

I noticed too, but wasn't going to say anything until other people had problems
my bad on that part, i guess i wasn't fully paying attention when making the post. cus i usually refer to it at as ARM or x86
Edit: changed the APK to x86 to make i more clear

Last edited:

qwerr23

Jun 3, 2017

The desktop SWF is the SWF's he linked, but recompressed.
The Android builds are all my own versions, but if you need the originals I might be able to up whatever one you're trying to get.

Also, the imagepack version will be on there soon-ish. Gotta let it finish downloading, recompressing, and re-uploading.
P.S. Gitlab often takes a couple minutes to start serving the new links page after I update it. So it should be up soon.

Update: got distracted playing sonic 2 for genesis. Updated image pack link now.
Thank you :)

Orfeous

Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone. Just checked out the game after not being around for a while. Last time I played it was during a big Frostwyrm content drop. Apparently that got removed because of Patreon stuff? Apparently Boobs mod adds that content again but also removes some stuff (correct me if I'm wrong here). Would it still be possible to modify the game at this point, to add that content again? How hard would that be, if it's even possible? Or maybe anyone knows how to get started with modding the game? I'd love to do it myself but I don't know where to start.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Speaking of does anyone have a copy of the 0.7.231 apk?
lemme check if i have it somewhere
Edit 1: Yup lemme upload it
SWF -
AIR -
ARM -
x86 -

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Hey everyone. Just checked out the game after not being around for a while. Last time I played it was during a big Frostwyrm content drop. Apparently that got removed because of Patreon stuff? Apparently Boobs mod adds that content again but also removes some stuff (correct me if I'm wrong here). Would it still be possible to modify the game at this point, to add that content again? How hard would that be, if it's even possible? Or maybe anyone knows how to get started with modding the game? I'd love to do it myself but I don't know where to start.
What was removed was the incest interaction with your frostwyrm kids due to patreon changing its rules regarding it. Saddly I don't know if there is new modded version with that content in.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
What was removed was the incest interaction with your frostwyrm kids due to patreon changing its rules regarding it. Saddly I don't know if there is new modded version with that content in.
well to my knowledge boobs has it added back

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Quick question about something that's been bugging me, if you don't take a Raskvel egg, does Breedwell not count it toward number of pregnancies you've caused?

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Quick question about something that's been bugging me, if you don't take a Raskvel egg, does Breedwell not count it toward number of pregnancies you've caused?
Breedwell check 2 things: The amount of semen yo donate in New Texas and the number of children in the nursery. Any kid you have and don't stay in the nursery don't count.

Reactions: James3
Jan 28, 2018
I dont know if its just me, but when trying to download the swf file for the latest build I keep getting only a 1 kb file.

Can you check?

Plz and thank you

Reactions: Elias85
Jan 28, 2018
Awww man, this has never happened before...

I wonder why.

I mean the other links work fine, but not the SWF file link for some reason. I keep getting only that 1 kb file

Jan 28, 2018
Still the same weird issue. In that case, would someone (who managed to download the full 40 mgb SWF file) be kind enough to give me a direct download link of the file? If that is allowed that is. I dont want to get anyone in trouble regarding permissions or anything.

Thank you!

EDIT:

Never mind I found a way!

Last edited:

Shinobisarah

Jun 13, 2017
All zippy share ever does for me is explode multiple advertisements and new tabs for other adverts. :(
I guess I'll wait a bit.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes