Thuukon

Jul 20, 2019
I can't get images to appear in the most recent fresh download of the game, not sure what else to try at this point.
Capture.PNG

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
why the hell cant I store stuff on my ship?
You're gonna have to be more specific. Are you on the storage tile? Can you not click the button? Can you click the button but get an error when trying to store stuff? Details, man, details!

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
all my TiTs saves deleted everytime i download the latest update... whats going on here?
From fenoxo's blog, a place people should check for updates.

"Spent the week delving into the guts of Electron to do something pretty complicated, all things considered. We had a couple of complaints about the quality of the images in the downloadable build, so I set about building a system to fix it.

One heads up though: as part of working on the downloadable build, I ended up changing some things around internally. If you were using the save slots in the downloadable build, you will need to save those slots to file before you update. This won’t be a problem again, I just thought it was better to fix what I did as early as possible."

EDIT: to clear up any misconceptions, FOR INDEX.HTML PLAYERS, if you do not have same folder structure each time you update the game, save files will wipe since it stores saves by folder structure, that's just how it works. For TITS.EXE players, according to them there shouldn't be any save problem shenanigans from now on

Kekeke1

Jul 3, 2017
Could someone please upload their save file? I tried converting mine but I only get an error when trying to load it into the new version

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
if you want images and busts, gotta download the image pack as well, after extracting move or copy the img file (it is called img, it is inside the file inside the zip) to;

wherever you got it/TiTS-backer-0.9.008-win\resources\app\resources ..... and replace

this will make all the images available. and than if you want to see the good images, launch the game, go into options, than graphics and move Gats all the way to the damn bottom of the list. Enjoy (y)

seraph12

May 10, 2017
You're gonna have to be more specific. Are you on the storage tile? Can you not click the button? Can you click the button but get an error when trying to store stuff? Details, man, details!
I'm on the storage tile then select the storage button and click an item then click accept but it returns me to the screen where you click the storage button

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm on the storage tile then select the storage button and click an item then click accept but it returns me to the screen where you click the storage button
Are you clicking on the item itself, or the little + button that appears when you select the correct storage tab for the item you want to store? Hitting "accept" finalizes the storing of items and leaves the menu, so my guess is you're not clicking the + button to actually store the item.

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
I am currently playing with the Win download version and noticed the pictures do not appear. I just get a broken picture mini icon.I am sorry if this has been coverd and i am missing it but how do i rectify this issue so pictures appear?

seraph12

May 10, 2017
Are you clicking on the item itself, or the little + button that appears when you select the correct storage tab for the item you want to store? Hitting "accept" finalizes the storing of items and leaves the menu, so my guess is you're not clicking the + button to actually store the item.
ahhh...thank you for your help, its appreciated

Reactions: Hargan2

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
I am currently playing with the Win download version and noticed the pictures do not appear. I just get a broken picture mini icon.I am sorry if this has been coverd and i am missing it but how do i rectify this issue so pictures appear?
literally 6 posts before yours...

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes