Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
how would I go about converting my old .tits file saves to .json?
Load them in flash version 0.8.160 and there should be an option to convert them. With that said, the game is still full of bugs and converted saves may or may not work as intended, so unless you're extremely attached to your saves I'd start over from scratch in the js version and just use the save editor and cheat menu for anything you need.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, I was curious about this update's "Verusha lover expansion", but aside from making her confess her feelings and receiving a mail in which she tells me to give her an answer withing 7 days, I don't get anything. I tried interacting with her on Tarkus but it's the same old Verusha, I tried going back to her apartment on Tavron but it doesn't even appear among the options at the residential deck.
For now I've decided to postpone this part until I've figured out what's the problem, but please, if anyone knows what I'm missing, tell me.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Ok, I was curious about this update's "Verusha lover expansion", but aside from making her confess her feelings and receiving a mail in which she tells me to give her an answer withing 7 days, I don't get anything. I tried interacting with her on Tarkus but it's the same old Verusha, I tried going back to her apartment on Tavron but it doesn't even appear among the options at the residential deck.
For now I've decided to postpone this part until I've figured out what's the problem, but please, if anyone knows what I'm missing, tell me.
When you're stuck,I recommend looking at the comments section of the update on FenoxoBlog. Someone's usually asked the question, and someone's usually provided the answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
I think if I remember correctly she has her own apartment in the Tavros Res. deck by the time she confesses her feelings and you answer her by going to her apartment within 7 days.

By the way, does anyone know where you find Narc the nurse-droids vagina? Or how do you start her quest in general, I repaired her eye and gave her the nurse outfit but can't find anything beyond that?

Reactions: Parthornax

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
How do you date Selarith? Additionally, how to I do the Dizzy questline? I found her on Dhaal, but she won't talk to me when I question her. Wiki says I need to find out who she really is, but I can't figure out how.

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
if you want images and busts, gotta download the image pack as well, after extracting move or copy the img file (it is called img, it is inside the file inside the zip) to;

wherever you got it/TiTS-backer-0.9.008-win\resources\app\resources ..... and replace

this will make all the images available. and than if you want to see the good images, launch the game, go into options, than graphics and move Gats all the way to the damn bottom of the list. Enjoy (y)
i'm not getting a prompt to replace any files, i'm using 7-zip. do i need to delete the current image folder and then add the one from the image pack?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
i'm not getting a prompt to replace any files, i'm using 7-zip. do i need to delete the current image folder and then add the one from the image pack?
if you right click on the compressed file, and hover onto 7zip, there should be a setting called extract to "name of folder", use that option. it should say you need to replace files, since you are extracting a bigger img folder, but it still has all the x1 images.

MrBoZiffer

Mar 28, 2019
why is my Artist Priority not saving?

also anyone know why i keep getting this error " Attempted to add bellyRating contribution to a null pregnancy. "?

Last edited:
Reactions: explinite

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
When you're stuck,I recommend looking at the comments section of the update on FenoxoBlog. Someone's usually asked the question, and someone's usually provided the answer.

I think if I remember correctly she has her own apartment in the Tavros Res. deck by the time she confesses her feelings and you answer her by going to her apartment within 7 days.

By the way, does anyone know where you find Narc the nurse-droids vagina? Or how do you start her quest in general, I repaired her eye and gave her the nurse outfit but can't find anything beyond that?
I think you misunderstand. It's a bug, you see her first in Tavros where she is drunk, then a day? later you get an email to come see her within a week. This is before ever visiting Tarkus or ever seeing her before. Now I'm in Tarkus and after seeing your comment about residential area she cannot be found there.

Mr.zV

Sep 17, 2021
我和我的日本朋友都非常喜欢这个游戏,因为网页可以被谷歌翻译,但最终这个游戏不能在网络上运行。我想知道制造商是否有制作多语言的想法?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
我和我的日本朋友都非常喜欢这个游戏,因为网页可以被谷歌翻译,但最终这个游戏不能在网络上运行。我想知道制造商是否有制作多语言的想法?
\TiTS-backer-0.9.008-win\resources\app INDEX.HTML web link
1656696497441.png

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Yes, it's currently possible to sequence break Verusha's story line and I believe it will make her content unavailable.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
so...
Transfer flash content all done?
Yes and no. Technically, all the flash content has been transferred to the js version and they've started adding entirely new content now. However, the js version is very much riddled with bugs and various small pieces of content scattered all over the place seem to be inaccessible due to bugs and such. So while it is technically on par with the flash version in terms of content, it's still much less stable and overall it honestly feels like they've worsened the general experience.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Yes and no. Technically, all the flash content has been transferred to the js version and they've started adding entirely new content now. However, the js version is very much riddled with bugs and various small pieces of content scattered all over the place seem to be inaccessible due to bugs and such. So while it is technically on par with the flash version in terms of content, it's still much less stable and overall it honestly feels like they've worsened the general experience.
thank

Kafkaburg

Apr 7, 2018
Has anyone else had any issue with finding Dizzy on Dhaal? I've been to the Paragon Playground a lot, have done the party quest on Dhaal, and have completed Bizzy's camquest and talked about her mom with her but I haven't been able to find her at all.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Has anyone else had any issue with finding Dizzy on Dhaal? I've been to the Paragon Playground a lot, have done the party quest on Dhaal, and have completed Bizzy's camquest and talked about her mom with her but I haven't been able to find her at all.
Are you on the latest version of the game? She should be in the playground catalog, though under a different name.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
talk to bizzy about her mom again, then talk to the milf cat in that place and talk to her and the rest is simple

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes