foopsti

May 2, 2021
To install the image pack on an android apk:

Download the current apk and the current image pack.
Open the apk using Apk Editor Studio.
In the Apk Studio use: File -> Open Contents
Once you are in the apk contents, copy the image pack and merge the img folder from the image pack to the img folder in the apk (You have to drill down a bit in assets/www/resources/img.)
Then install the apk to your phone through a cable or by copy or by w/e you want.
Happy gooning.

Note, the apk install will fail if you already have the apk installed on your phone; due to a key mismatch.
Just uninstall it first then try an install again. **Make sure your save is backed up externally before you do this!!!**

Oct 12, 2023
To install the image pack on an android apk:
Sadly mine is the computer version lol but I could try downloading the android version, thanks!

Will Alexandra Holliday ever be a actual npc the character can meet and fuck?
Very unlikely, her whole thing is that she is an unnatainable NT Cow Honeypot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Sadly mine is the computer version lol but I could try downloading the android version, thanks!

Very unlikely, her whole thing is that she is an unnatainable NT Cow Honeypot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well still I think it would be an interesting interaction plus there could be another event with her that involves trapping him. who knows I am not the games producer and writer so I can't decide that.

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
I have grave news for you, that project along with most of Will's ZhengShi projects are indefinitely shelved.
Wait so this "professional" and paid team who rely on contributions from other writers to help build this game, don't have a contingency if a writer has to dip for whatever reason? Like not even a pro active measure like the writer has to have x amount of the work done/outlined, or that the team finishes the rest of it, even in a half ass manner.

They just leave that shit in the game, unfinished and have it act as a hole that's never going to be filled?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Wait so this "professional" and paid team who rely on contributions from other writers to help build this game, don't have a contingency if a writer has to dip for whatever reason? Like not even a pro active measure like the writer has to have x amount of the work done/outlined, or that the team finishes the rest of it, even in a half ass manner.

They just leave that shit in the game, unfinished and have it act as a hole that's never going to be filled?
correct, I mean just look at Hand So and its completely unfinished content.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

Oh it's much worse than that. Apparently a huge chunk of William's content is ready to be shipped in one huge update, but for some reason its implementation has been vetoed by other writers/developers of the TiTS team and is now indefinitely shelved.

correct, I mean just look at Hand So and its completely unfinished content.
I like Nonesuch and his work; but transferring content earmarked for Hand So into another game because the ship mechanic is taking too long to be implemented in TiTS, only for that game to be put on a indefinite hiatus and the ship mechanic to be added in TiTS is a pretty big fumble. Now we have two unfinished AI dominatrices in two different games.

Last edited:

bidh

Apr 28, 2017
Oh it's much worse than that. Apparently a huge chunk of William's content is ready to be shipped in one huge update, but for some reason its implementation has been vetoed by other writers/developers of the TiTS team and is now indefinitely shelved.
Why ?
The writing was too good ?

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Hell if I know. I could say they're prioritizing content for Phaedra II but the content drought we're experiencing for the last few months pretty much disproves that. I could say they just don't like William getting his content in, but the trickle of Goblin Pirate scenes we're getting disproves that too. Maybe the project leads think it will be best if the content is doled out slowly? But if that's the case, we'll see a few bits of content for Roo, Doc Bianca, and the planned Jumper Crewmate whose name escapes me mixed with the updates, so no dice for that either.

Another theory is William hit a writing slump and the rest of the team thinks his content is not up to par to his previous works, so they sent it back to him for revisions. No proof of this whatsoever except for William going on a long period with no content to show.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Another theory is William hit a writing slump and the rest of the team thinks his content is not up to par to his previous works, so they sent it back to him for revisions. No proof of this whatsoever except for William going on a long period with no content to show.
William publishes his writing docs on his patreon, I've read through a bit of his doc for Vanika + the operations + the jumper quarters. It's pretty good imo, I didn't notice anything obviously different compared to his previous writing. And while there were some comments on the doc by nonesuch that felt strangely passive aggressive, I didn't see anybody pointing out any issues on a fundamental level that would cause the projec tto be scrapped. So idk what their problem with it is.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes