Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Public Release - TiTS_0.7.229
SWF
EXE

TiTS Folder -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS_0.7.230 (For changelog see shyvors post above)
SWF -
EXE -

Folder -

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Codex is a good screen to enter them already because it has about fewest action buttons to inadverdently trip on the side. .

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where? Just write "anotherbrickinthewall" haven't any effect.
This game have any field for cheats?
omg, I m so stpd /////

P.S. I get. sorry. Thx for your help!!!

Reactions: Kablooie

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
It just dawned on me, since flash is gonna end in 2020, does it mean the game wont be finished or what?
About the game: so is it still a sausage fest or are there normal sexes?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
>only

HAHAHA no. Sure there's a fair few plain-vanilla NPCs and you have a pretty free hand in molding your MC (just about all the TFs are cosmetic anyway) but this is a Fenoxo game, man. Futas, futas everywhere, horscocks, you can make yourself a literal tentacle monster (which is sadly mostly ignored in the sex scenes because the people writing them lack imagination), you can have like 6-8 tits and I think up to about 10 tails with dicks and/or vagoos...
Also, horscocks. (See: a Fenoxo game.)

octotent

Aug 30, 2016
Ok, are females with female bits and are males with male bits only?
Well, it depends on your definitions of gender and scientific view on this problem.
But yeah, there are totally girls with dicks and guys with pussy in there.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
game have a mistake. in one moment, my Male character, transform to Female. I discover that because all around NPC, call me Miss Steel. And I don't drink any potions.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...just saying but you probably should report any bugs to Fen & Co. on their forum rather than us dirty pirates. If you want to see anything done about it, anyway.

Note though that knowing the context would be useful as there's a fair number of things that aren't the usual transformatives but WILL alter you in some fashion - such as in the Poe A seasonal.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
game have a mistake. in one moment, my Male character, transform to Female. I discover that because all around NPC, call me Miss Steel. And I don't drink any potions.
It's not a bug, it's a feature, lol.
No, really. There are some encouters, disiases and other strange things that can make you change.
Also, you can have as many "manly" body parts, but still can be called a woman if your femeninnity more than your masciline stat.
And if you don't really like this, you can go to MC appearance screen and manually choose, how others will see you.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes