JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Damn this was way longer than I thought, so please enjoy my rambling. but here is a "Too Long, Didn't Read" summary.

Summary: Riya sucks as a character because she is a untouchable Mary Sue that doesn't change whatsoever, she can be fun as shown by Nonesuch and taking her down a peg by dominating her or whatever would make her way more bearable.
View attachment 3698668

I understood you said she was doing LARP'ing, She absolutely isn't and multiple times it is stated (and shown) that indeed those are her beliefs, like she isn't "shitposting" no that's just truly malice and prejudice on her part really.

And you are defending Riya like few threads ago, for "just saying awful things and threats", like another commenter said you were lauding and celebrating her for doing the bare minimum of things, she still threathens to shoot you with a taser if you try talking to her instead of sucking her off as a female non-human, even if you are carrying her child.

Nah, I just pointed that out because I saw another people call her nazi too, i know what you mean but it was a mostly unrelated addendum don't worry.

Calling Riya a shitpost, is a insult to brain-dead shitposting but I digress.

She is more of a Mary Sue, literally "Frank's favourite Princess who can't be harmed whatsoever" wasn't socking her only added after her release because people disliked her to the point they had "remove" her from the game in some form? you can literally see nothing goes wrong for her whatsoever, hell reporting her doesn't even do anything outside changing her place from Tavros to Canadia

Riya is already a silly caricature with her racism so what's the issue of taking her down a peg lol.

Besides a lot of characters can be taken down a peg and actually are more than ok and outright impressed with it, but you have to fight your way through it or work for it to "put their in their place" (either completely or momentarily) and they are pretty into it! it isn't for wank points because you have to either kick their ass to dominate them or show you have what is capable for it.

I agree, there shouldn't be a "Press x to enlarge her ass" button, but having to work for it and do stuff to do that? now that's more like it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can work but again, work for it instead of just "press X to make submissive".

I partially agree but I mostly disagree, I personally think she just needs a rewrite and bluntly another author entirely lol.

Riya can be fun, just go look at her during Breeding Competition where most people actually tolerate at worst but generally people liked her way more there (it also wasn't by the same writer, Original was Franks and the Breeding Comp is Nonesuch) I mean most still humilate her ass cus she is a bitch but still people preffer Breeding Comp Riya.

Hell, that one does it rather perfectly, you can humilate Riya and take her down a peg but it doesn't feel like it's for wank points, you do have to "earn" it in game, or you can just not to that and invite her in.

In my opinion your proposal where starts harassing other people literally helps in nothing other than make her Mary Sue-ness issue even more glaring because now she is blatantly using and abusing her force to blatantly steal from non-human shopkeepers or sexually harass them, it really wouldn't accomplish much imo.

Besides, while there are instances of UGC corruption, they are mostly shown to be "incompently bureocreatic or greedy" at their worse because their in-game track record is actually "quite ok", hell they give provisionary rights and "uplifting" to the Zil, Bothrioc, and potentially Frostwyrm (according to Lessau who tries to pull some sticks for that to happen with Anyxine because it can be profitable).
GOD I keep forgetting that Amazon Reaha becomes a futa, MAN why couldn't she just stay female, HELL or just make the futa a separate option :(

Oct 12, 2023
MAN why couldn't she just stay female, HELL or just make the futa a separate option :(
Personally she is way hotter as non Amazon, she just looks off as futa.
1717446810520.png 1717446828103.png

Like I don't care about the peen (no homo) but I feel like Amazon's reaha propotions feel off? let me shown Steele Suit
1717447336143.png 1717447359979.png

Does anyone see it? her posterior just gets inhumanly bigger and not in a good way, it feels like she is using Roids and drugs lol.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to overwrite Virility and Fertility? both are at 0 % even though i can activate the inseminator pro and max everything its still at 0 %. I even checked if i have Some Perk which causes this but i didnt find anything.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
View attachment 3701951 View attachment 3701953

Like I don't care about the peen (no homo) but I feel like Amazon's reaha propotions feel off? let me shown Steele Suit
View attachment 3701969 View attachment 3701971

Does anyone see it? her posterior just gets inhumanly bigger and not in a good way, it feels like she is using Roids and drugs lol.
No argument there. Sure, she's thiccer, but not in a way that looks good. Glamor muscles like that, that show even when not being flexed, are usually too stiff to actually be much use in a fight, so she's all show, but she would barely be able t put more pressure on you by squeezing her thighs than when she was chubby. The bigger horns also are a turn-off. Longhorns are for beef, not beefcake.

We already have a #FitChick, and she was handled way better.

Oct 12, 2023
We already have a #FitChick, and she was handled way better.
Hell, I'd argue Futa Syri was done in a similiar way but she still looks rather good
1717449293583.png
I mean still Futa and I do have a small issue with the belly but overall it's good imo

Some other examples of "Beefed up but not too much"

1717459621542.png 1717459783251.png 1717459910391.png 1717460126274.png

(Addendum: added Eimear because while she is not overly buffy, she is still rather well-built)
so she's all show, but she would barely be able t put more pressure on you by squeezing her thighs than when she was chubby. The bigger horns also are a turn-off. Longhorns are for beef, not beefcake.
I think the main issue is that they wanted to go "BIG REAHA AMAZON" so Adjatha went with Reaha looking more like a Bruiser
1717459978736.png 1717460049668.png
The problem is that Bruiser is inhumanly big and not on a good way, they are tainted and corrupted as hell because of the mutations from Futazona, so in turn Reaha looks rather uncanically way too big.

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 3701951 View attachment 3701953

View attachment 3701969 View attachment 3701971

Yeah it kinda does, not super bad or anything, it just looks like they slapped muscles on her and called it a day, and the dick to I guess dicks fine for me lol.
I also agree that her normal looks better, I wouldn't mind her as an amazon cause SNU SNU, but I would appetite it having a futa as an OPTION, not having to just accept it as a drawback.
HELL Even if i do have some gripes about all the crewmates having dicks but at least for a good chunk of them YOU can choose who gets the dicks!

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Hell, I'd argue Futa Syri was done in a similiar way but she still looks rather good
View attachment 3702031
I mean still Futa and I do have a small issue with the belly but overall it's good imo

Some other examples of "Beefed up but not too much"

View attachment 3702495 View attachment 3702497 View attachment 3702499 View attachment 3702513

(Addendum: added Eimear because while she is not overly buffy, she is still rather well-built)

I think the main issue is that they wanted to go "BIG REAHA AMAZON" so Adjatha went with Reaha looking more like a Bruiser
View attachment 3702501 View attachment 3702503
The problem is that Bruiser is inhumanly big and not on a good way, they are tainted and corrupted as hell because of the mutations from Futazona, so in turn Reaha looks rather uncanically way too big.
oh..... OH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT WHAT SHES CORRUPTED FROM?! I knew she was corrupted do to taint, but i didn't know it was cause of futazon, maybe I missed it somewhere or just read over it lol thats pretty cool though!
kinda wish we could get that huge to though (Beef cake playthough alright :3)

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Look dude they ain't gonna give people what they want, they're just gonna keep adding dickgirls with over exaggerated tits and dicks.
Like don;t get me wrong I fine with or hell like in some cases as much as the next guy/girl, I just want some VARITY damn it XD
And theres nothing wrong with the vanilla Girl option to XD

Oct 12, 2023
IS THAT WHAT SHES CORRUPTED FROM?! I knew she was corrupted do to taint, but i didn't know it was cause of futazon, maybe I missed it somewhere or just read over it lol thats pretty cool though!
Yup! It is stated on the email that it was Amazona but not necessarily which one, the normal Milodan Amazon got doused with Classic while Bruiser got hit with Amazona Plus.

Futazona has both Classic and Plus as an option, the Milodan got tainted because of overdose (which increases taint) as their introduction shows a milodan woman practically getting doused by what seems to be liters of Futazona.

Oct 12, 2023
I've never recovered from the Frostwyrm being a futa, I just wanted my giant dragon mommy and daughter harem.
I will have to play Devil's Advocate here a bit because imo it's actually rather fair compromise.

By making the Frostwyrms into herms you aren't locked into having to be a gender for their content, it also helps that Alrythe (Male Frostwyrm) wasn't even a character until I believe years later, it makes the "Light's Beggining" ending also easier to achieve if they aren't locked into only 1 gender.

Valrynn (the one you fight and mainly bang) is still a woman, with some extra package but still a woman, I don't like futas much but I really wasn't bothered at all.

Besides, outside the first breeding scene where you will get breed too if you are a Herm no matter what (granted their race is dying and all) and the "post-Alrythe fight" scene if you bring him home, you can opt to never be the one getting fucked

Oct 12, 2023
Just wish we could give Fisianna some kittens
Thinking about she is one of the only girl that doesn't get preggers by a "Official Partner" Steele, the other ones being Akane and Issa from the BDSM store.

I mean I am fine with that, I don't really see her being a mom (especially since she is one for taking things slow) but I find that funny lol.

(Also, real ones wait it out to lose the virginity with her)

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes