Oct 12, 2023
she's also one of the FEW that is in love (or close to) with the MC
1717536121573.png

Now that's a strong disagree there my friend, a lot of the characters (and I mean a LOT) do grow fond of Steele, hell i'd argue at least a good 40% of the cast ends up adoring Steele and stay close with them.

Some notable examples include: Aina, Akane, Anyxine, Ara Kei (even on non-bothrioc addict she seemingly likes Steele presence) Brandy, Chaurmine, Ellie, Embry, Emese, Emmy, Erra, practically your entire crew, Kaede (being blunt you accidentally become a throuple with her and Anno), Lola, Luca, Lund, Mirrin, Sera, and so forth.

There are a few more but I think I rest my case lmao, I am fairly certain that's almost half of the entire cast now that I am thinking about it.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2021
I will have to play Devil's Advocate here a bit because imo it's actually rather fair compromise.

By making the Frostwyrms into herms you aren't locked into having to be a gender for their content, it also helps that Alrythe (Male Frostwyrm) wasn't even a character until I believe years later, it makes the "Light's Beggining" ending also easier to achieve if they aren't locked into only 1 gender.

Valrynn (the one you fight and mainly bang) is still a woman, with some extra package but still a woman, I don't like futas much but I really wasn't bothered at all.

Besides, outside the first breeding scene where you will get breed too if you are a Herm no matter what (granted their race is dying and all) and the "post-Alrythe fight" scene if you bring him home, you can opt to never be the one getting fucked
It's just my personal take on it, I'm simply tired of Futa content since that seems to be the vast majority of what they write already. If a new character is added, or a new scene is added it's MOST LIKELY a futa or adding a dick to a previously un-futa character. The true compromise would've been adding a method to remove their 'extra package' through some special Steele cocktail of drugs or something, y'know write it into that chimera scientist (Leassau?) on the same planet or something.

Anyways, I'm just seething about the lack of huge women who are literally dragons to impregnate in games, don't mind me.

Oct 12, 2023
The true compromise would've been adding a method to remove their 'extra package' through some special Steele cocktail of drugs or something, y'know write it into that chimera scientist (Leassau?) on the same planet or something.
Disagree there a bit, the Frostwyrms are a dying breed, by removing the extra-package you would end up drastically decreasing their chances of getting their population back up and I feel like it would take away a bit of Valrynn's issues as she did pretty much have constant rut and heat without any real way to handle them (nor that she would agree with that, despite everything she is still fine with having the two things) and while she still adores you I don't think she would accept it (hell, Alrythe only accepts Throbb because he likes the idea of having a bigger dick), besides, while Lessau can make a pseudo-frostwyrm TF i think it's going to be way harder to remove a gigantic dragon dick from a species that is biologically only composed of Herms.

Hell, the extra package is also the only reason why you can even breed more Pureblood Frostwyrms with Alrythe because it's physically and emotionally impossible for them to get on together without you having to participate it, I understand and can agree with a part of your point though but personally I am rather fine with the Frostys being herms.

Last edited:

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
Deepsea Quest is bugged-and-broken in 0.9.099. I visit the shaft, the Lessau to get permission to enter. But then going back to the shaft, the room is now locked and can't be accessed.

MasterZeigh

Jun 10, 2019
If I would write (and propably code) a larger than small piece of content, is it feasable to get it integreted, or will these grifters put me on a roundabout? Modding is not an option yet if I got it right.

Last edited:

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Yup! It is stated on the email that it was Amazona but not necessarily which one, the normal Milodan Amazon got doused with Classic while Bruiser got hit with Amazona Plus.

Futazona has both Classic and Plus as an option, the Milodan got tainted because of overdose (which increases taint) as their introduction shows a milodan woman practically getting doused by what seems to be liters of Futazona.
HUH never saw that email thats pretty cool though

Nov 27, 2021
Disagree there a bit, the Frostwyrms are a dying breed, by removing the extra-package you would end up drastically decreasing their chances of getting their population back up and I feel like it would take away a bit of Valrynn's issues as she did pretty much have constant rut and heat without any real way to handle them (nor that she would agree with that, despite everything she is still fine with having the two things) and while she still adores you I don't think she would accept it (hell, Alrythe only accepts Throbb because he likes the idea of having a bigger dick), besides, while Lessau can make a pseudo-frostwyrm TF i think it's going to be way harder to remove a gigantic dragon dick from a species that is biologically only composed of Herms.

Hell, the extra package is also the only reason why you can even breed more Pureblood Frostwyrms with Alrythe because it's physically and emotionally impossible for them to get on together without you having to participate it, I understand and can agree with a part of your point though but personally I am rather fine with the Frostys being herms.
Well the options would be A) Extinction because of the COCK being a deal breaker, or just outright killing the wyrm the on the outskirts to begin with, or B) Lose the dingly dong and obtain eggs. Realistically I think she's getting a better chance at re-population and I doubt she values the dick over her entire species. If anything, just make it so after she gets pregnant once and sees she and Steele are compatible, have her be open to the idea since she can keep making children with them now.

Gryvains are fully hermaphroditic as a race but you can forgo the vagina through medicial science or vice versa to become a mono sexual organ PC if desired. I can't really imagine doing the same for the Frostwyrm would be that much different besides dosage size I suppose. I'm also going to be entirely honest and say I don't know who Alrythe is because I haven't played in awhile either but oh look it's just more futa.
Don't get me wrong though, If you like futa that's perfectly fine... but acting like they NEED to be futanari is ridiculous.

Tldr; I will happily doom an entire species if it does not please me sexually, I have no morals.

Oct 12, 2023
Tldr; I will happily doom an entire species if it does not please me sexually, I have no morals.
I am just gonna start, I respect a man who never compromises their ideals, fair enough lmao.

Realistically I think she's getting a better chance at re-population and I doubt she values the dick over her entire species.
Whil I can understand where you come from, fhers are two issues:

A) She does value her entire species as a whole, she only accepts Nykke and Alrythe because her species is dying out and she knows way to well how loneliness is downright torture (and also the only reason why Alrythe joins the gang if you have more than 5 kips, you are showing that you are incredibly competent at breeding more Frostwyrms, or at least half-breeds) hell he and Valrynn only accept doing "Conservation sex" for purebloods solely because they are dying out because both are incredibly unwilling (both emotionally and physically) to do that, this may seem like nothing but as shown in point B.

B) Being a herm does increase their survival because this way they have 2 children at once, in fact that is the "uncommon" offspring rate because both Frostwyrms got impregnated at the same time, you can even get her "Game over Ending" way quicker if you are a herm, it also acts as a "second chance" genital because if either one gets infertile/sterile then at least they have the other one for breeding, that is also shown in Laquine herms who are saw as great for being capable of both having and giving offspring. (And iirc Kui-Tan and Gryvain too) so removing the dick if anything would decrease it, besides she only uses it only after when releases literal years worth of sexual pent-up if you have a vagina because otherwise it's completely optional.

Gryvains are fully hermaphroditic as a race but you can forgo the vagina through medicial science
I think there is a strong false equivalency there because there literal 0 information regarding Frostwyrms, you can check on Codex, almost if not literally everything starts with "Unknown" and wild speculation, Steele is seemingly the only (recorded) person to have managed to contact a Frostwyrm peacefully and Lessau treats their relationship as incredibly game-changing for how they are seen when at best it's literal just "I talked with a Dragon and we are buddies"

Gryvains have been in the Galaxy for who-knows-how-long, science has since managed to adapt to them and do compatible TFs, Frostywrms were just seen as wild beasts that can't communicate, there is pretty much 0 medical and scientifical knowledge for the latter.

I'm also going to be entirely honest and say I don't know who Alrythe is because I haven't played in awhile either but oh look it's just more futa.
I mean she does state that all Frostwyrms are herms on her way to the den, your daughters and Nykke are too, so ofc he would be a Herm too lol.

(besides is it really Futa if the guy seems himself as a guy despite having a vagina?)

Don't get me wrong though, If you like futa that's perfectly fine... but acting like they NEED to be futanari is ridiculous.
Oh no I am not saying that, I am saying is that while I do understand where your coming from, your way of solving the futa issue doesn't really make sense for me, I can understand your reasoning and can even agree with some of your issues but I just don't agree with your way of solving it really.

I don't like Futa, I think it was a fair compromise on making them because you are not locked on just getting dicked or dicking dragons (especially since the other ones only came like, a entire year later if not more iirc) you were mostly planned to just meet two Frostywyrms so no one is really locked of having to play a specific gender to get it's content.

Last edited:

okme

Jan 21, 2018
The wiki says Tika the robot on the tutorial level can be recruited if you ask to save her, but there is no way to trigger the event it mentions. Going to Tarkus doesnt trigger the email to recruit her.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone know what this is referring to in the release notes? I haven't seen it at all:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to your crew section of your ship and there should be a "crew toy" option, it enables random events within your ship (triggered at random by moving around, showering, or sleeping) of your crew using you. Only some characters have something and not in every category.
The current list:

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Wait, what? The one-off droid from the tutorial got a crew slot?
She was supposed to be moved or crew an update or two after she was added originally.
EDIT: Fun aside for anyone unaware, the two deserter's in No Myr's Land were also supposed to be recruitable when they were added. With the player intended to be able to take one of them onto their crew.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
On a unrelated note, what is the most forgetable NPC in your opinion?
Nayna is pretty forgetable ngl, "get 5 drones and take my virginity!' it's kinda just wack, feels like discount Fisianna but that would be a insult to Fisi.
1717888844454.png

hell, her quest is pretty much useless once you acquire cold immunity or a thermal pack because it 100% protects you from coldness of Uveto which is to say she is useless from the get go when you talk with Tlako.

Last edited:

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Go to your crew section of your ship and there should be a "crew toy" option, it enables random events within your ship (triggered at random by moving around, showering, or sleeping) of your crew using you. Only some characters have something and not in every category.
The current list:
That's weird... Doesn't seem to be any "crew toy" option. Just pops up with the different crew members. No mention of toy.

Oct 12, 2023
I don't disagree that she's forgettable, but I did like her scenes.
Don't disagree with that either, yeah scenes are fun but the character itself is kinda just.... there.

I think it stems from 4 issues:

1) She is bit of a pain to find because how easily missable she is, not to mention you can lock yourself from her scenes if you don't grope her (which is not nice y'know!)

2) Her quest is laughably useless as blizzards can be easily circumvented through buying thermal packs with best birb Tlako for a measly 200 credits (which ironically was written by the same author), absolute lunch money. 600px-Tlako_(Adjatha).png

3) She feels like a rather "barebones" Embry and Fisi, the scenes aren't bad no! It's just that her backstory and character feels half-baked for me.

She is this nervous Laquine that is worried no one really will date or like her, but you can easilly take her virginity after giving 3 drones to her and groping her, she doesn't really move from point A to B compared to Embry who is still tad of a nervous wreck yet is more happy and Fisianna who absolutely adores you and becomes more confident.

4)I'd say Kelly ends up filling the Laquine herm niche, she is more full of personality and you can mess around with her by flirting in the office and doing "dates" when you two are mostly just doing some flinging around, plus Kelly is more notable to locate (right near the station and Penny's office) and has more scenes.

Dec 26, 2021
I'm trying to fuck Verusha without myself being fucked, I'm in a rut, and I know it random, but I'm trying to play as straight of a character as I can without missing out on sex scenes. Is it just impossible to fuck her in a rut as your first sex scene with her or am I just unlucky?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
On a unrelated note, what is the most forgetable NPC in your opinion?
Nayna is pretty forgetable ngl, "get 5 drones and take my virginity!' it's kinda just wack, feels like discount Fisianna but that would be a insult to Fisi.
View attachment 3718353

hell, her quest is pretty much useless once you acquire cold immunity or a thermal pack because it 100% protects you from coldness of Uveto which is to say she is useless from the get go when you talk with Tlako.
She's another NPC who was supposed to have more content if memory serves.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes