balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I haven't played in a long time. To buy new ship weapons do you need to sell the ones you have first? I was hoping to replace the default machine guns, but I only see an option to sell the laser cannon and in the first place it seems really goofy to not have any obvious means of unequpping ship weapons.

bedroomlurker

Oct 24, 2020
Just a heads up to anyone playing the new version, if you talk to Vahn your game will crash. Either wait for a hotfix or just go into resources/app/content_tavros and change "vahn.fucked()()" to "vahn.fucked()"

Reactions: kpao_e

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question, I did the the Phaendra sidequest where you help the droid dragon chick recovering the data core of the wrecked ship and gave it to her, is that all I'm supossed to do with it or is like with Uveto's opening quest in which if you keep that key item you can later give it to another NPC?

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Haven't played this game in over a year and a half. They really only added 1 level worth of content in the past year and a half? What in the actual fuck? Also, doesn't this game run on the same engine that the game Broken Dreams Correctional Center runs on? (BDCC). I coulda sworn you could have scenes animate and play out, am I tripping?

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The most frustrating thing about coming back to it after so long is how poorly the UI is arranged now. Why would you put the map in the lower left corner? The old layout had everything right. This new arrangement looks like one of those phone updates where some graphic designer justified their job by moving things around to less intuitive spots.

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
For those that don't bother.
View attachment 3756842

Ayup, another "Big Ballons = Hot", no it ain't lol, and i think thats a bulge so it might be futa (can anyone with Backer build check? I am not gonna bother)

Unrelated but is any bothered with face? View attachment 3756847
She looks like sex doll lifeless.
I'm a boobs guy till the day I die, but more than the boobs its the lack of a waist that bothers me more than anything. Man's trying to turn a capital I into a useless NPC with how drastic the differences are between boobs, waist, and hips/ass

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The post about Princess Nasti's expac made me check Nonesuch's thread in the Fen Forums. Apparently he had just finished cooking up another character called Suzeraigne with a focus on chastity content. Very interesting.

Also that Princess Nasti expac seems to be a long ways off; looks like we won't be getting that anytime soon.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is the Mechanical Tail intended to just support all melee builds? it seems to benefit from all the perks my melee character has whenever I pick it as my implant.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Haven't played this game in over a year and a half. They really only added 1 level worth of content in the past year and a half? What in the actual fuck? Also, doesn't this game run on the same engine that the game Broken Dreams Correctional Center runs on? (BDCC). I coulda sworn you could have scenes animate and play out, am I tripping?
i wouldn't know since i never heard of bdcc but this was originally a textbased flash game like coc. now i don't know if your a whippersnapper who's never heard of flash but it was well known for animations (in fact sites like newgrounds existed for it back in the day)

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
I gotta say, it's honestly surprising that this game has been in development for longer than CoC2 yet aside from transformatives colars, piercings and hairstyles it still doesnt have any appearance modifiers that doesn't require events or changing races. CoC2 has tattos and makeup, the closest TITS has is phoenix shine (as pure makeup and not changing the base color of your lips) and pickmentation which without vanae markings(you get from a transformative) you only have access to 4 body markings. I gotta say it's pretty suprising how little they've evolved this sistem from where they started.

Reactions: SirJahar
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes