Oct 12, 2023
CoC2 has tattos and makeup, the closest TITS has is phoenix shine (as pure makeup and not changing the base color of your lips) and pickmentation which without vanae markings(you get from a transformative) you only have access to 4 body markings. I gotta say it's pretty suprising how little they've evolved this sistem from where they started.
A weird Alien Goat Tf also gives you Tatoos and some weird sex dreams as long you have them

Oct 12, 2023
1719443072150.png

I WILL NOT LIE. THE CHANCES OF YOUR SURVIVAL ARE SMALL. SOME MAY EVEN LOSE THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY BY PRIMITIVES. BUT YOU HAVE MY WORD, THAT I WILL USE MY AUTOSAVE SCUM ABILITIES SO THAT MY BODY ISN'T ASS RAPED BY CATS.

THIS IS THE GREATEST REWARD, MORE THAN EVEN CREDITS, FOR THE FATE OF HAVING A COOL DRAGON TF IS AN ETERNAL CONCERN.
1719443560067.png

NOW COME. FOLLOW ME. STRIKE DOWN THE KORGONNE AND MILODAN THAT RISE AGAINST US. ALLOW YOURSELFS TO FIND THE FROSTWYRM ICHOR.

I ASK NOT FOR MY OWN FUCKING TENDENCIES, BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE STEELE COMPANY.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
A few threads ago I mentioned how T1ka had the potential to be hilariously broken, I was right.

They didn't change it or anything, T1ka's Uveto entry is fucking OP as hell.

Few tips (note, I played as merc but didn't use any special abilities outside of Dane's fight, it's likely other classes are more than capable on following these tips):

*Do the Zk Riffle quest and beat up Dane, they will be our main weapons.

*Uveto's enemies are mostly ok, but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE you fight a Male Milodan just run because they are way stronger than you for now, Gel'zon/CundarianStorm Lancer is tad harder but beatable although.

*Don't start the Milodan Female pristess quest, it will create a new enemy but we want to fight mostly Korgonne so don't bother.

*Buy thermal packs from Tllako, for 200 you can walk all over Uveto with no weather penalty and they last 24h, buy 3 or 4.

*Immedieately go to the Frostwyrm territory, no enemies outside of Frosty who can and will leave you alone if you flee, keep going back and forth to collect Savicite (Lucinite is ok as well but to sell it you need to go to the Korg'i hold for cloest merchant)

*Once you get the money, buy Hirudo Devourer or Apollo Plasma Riffle, I reccomend Hirudo more because it can heal you through it's attacks.

1719444895685.png

This shit is OP, in under 7 in-game days (took 8 due to trip) you can reach half of the cap already, this is hilariously OP

Can we get a "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THROOOONE! MILK FOR THE KHOOOOORNE FLAAAKES!!!" in the thread?

1719445408390.png

Get a level 9 weapon when you are level 6 (or level 4/5 if you don't fight many enemies) yup seems balanced, my estimation of Tlako as a "Best Girl" has fucking skyrocketed, her selling thermal packs for 200 creds is so fucking OP on the larger scheme of things, she may have 1 oficial scene but her unnoficial one is singlehandedly fucking the balance of the game so show her some respect lmao.

1719445470774.png

This update may seem like nothing but it is kinda of a huge W for powergamers, this is truly ideal.

Let us congratulate our boy Wexxtrafuck for finally being freed of getting bullied to farming XP!
1719446511357.png

Last edited:

bedroomlurker

Oct 24, 2020
A few threads ago I mentioned how T1ka had the potential to be hilariously broken, I was right.

They didn't change it or anything, T1ka's Uveto entry is fucking OP as hell.

Few tips (note, I played as merc but didn't use any special abilities outside of Dane's fight, it's likely other classes are more than capable on following these tips):

*Do the Zk Riffle quest and beat up Dane, they will be our main weapons.

*Uveto's enemies are mostly ok, but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE you fight a Male Milodan just run because they are way stronger than you for now, Gel'zon/CundarianStorm Lancer is tad harder but beatable although.

*Don't start the Milodan Female pristess quest, it will create a new enemy but we want to fight mostly Korgonne so don't bother.

*Buy thermal packs from Tllako, for 200 you can walk all over Uveto with no weather penalty and they last 24h, buy 3 or 4.

*Immedieately go to the Frostwyrm territory, no enemies outside of Frosty who can and will leave you alone if you flee, keep going back and forth to collect Savicite (Lucinite is ok as well but to sell it you need to go to the Korg'i hold for cloest merchant)

*Once you get the money, buy Hirudo Devourer or Apollo Plasma Riffle, I reccomend Hirudo more because it can heal you through it's attacks.

View attachment 3773742

This shit is OP, in under 7 in-game days (took 8 due to trip) you can reach half of the cap already, this is hilariously OP

Can we get a "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THROOOONE! MILK FOR THE KHOOOOORNE FLAAAKES!!!" in the thread?

View attachment 3773770

Get a level 9 weapon when you are level 6 (or level 4/5 if you don't fight many enemies) yup seems balanced, my estimation of Tlako as a "Best Girl" has fucking skyrocketed, her selling thermal packs for 200 creds is so fucking OP on the larger scheme of things, she may have 1 oficial scene but her unnoficial one is singlehandedly fucking the balance of the game so show her some respect lmao.

View attachment 3773776

This update may seem like nothing but it is kinda of a huge W for powergamers, this is truly ideal.

Let us congratulate our boy Wexxtrafuck for finally being freed of getting bullied to farming XP!
View attachment 3773808
There's an even easier way, just save scum bets at the race track. 10k for just 30 in game minutes.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There's an even easier way, just save scum bets at the race track. 10k for just 30 in game minutes.
There are other ways to make money than selling cum to Tamami? (my cum quality is over 15.000%, I make 500k Credits PER EJACULATION! "Oh you can only sell her cum once every 24 hours" dude I just recruited Ramis with the FIRST BATCH and now I sleep/train to max all my stats while also getting CRAZY RICH!)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok IDK if this is because of my shitty internet but does anyone else has troublesdownloading games from the Fenoxo page?

I swear whenever I download a public version from Fenoxo itself the download is interrupted like 50 times, is a fucking joke.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Ok IDK if this is because of my shitty internet but does anyone else has troublesdownloading games from the Fenoxo page?

I swear whenever I download a public version from Fenoxo itself the download is interrupted like 50 times, is a fucking joke.
Same thing happened to me when I downloaded the latest TiTS public version. I had to keep restarting the download.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Anbugamer

Nov 3, 2020
I need help trying to do the new Tessa quest. Apparently I need her panties to do the new stuff but you only get them from the wedding event but i did that years ago and fucked it up. Is there a way i can get them without starting over.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
I need help trying to do the new Tessa quest. Apparently I need her panties to do the new stuff but you only get them from the wedding event but i did that years ago and fucked it up. Is there a way i can get them without starting over.
If you did the wedding event and did a good enough job/scored high enough, you'll get Tessas panties after meeting Tessa again in the bar on Tarkus and doing the following sex scenes:
  • do the sex scene "Get on the bed" twice
  • do the sex scene "Get on the bed" -> "Tessa's Turn" to get her panties

if this didn't give you her panties, then apperantly you fucked up the wedding for Tessa (didn't score high enough). You can save edit the Flag " TESSA_WED_ENDING" to a value between 5-8 (any one number works, my Flag has the value 6), then do the sex scenes to get her panties.

Afterwards, you can check the walkthrough I made if you want to spoiler yourself or if you get stuck at some point

Reactions: Ssato243

jarajriver

Oct 3, 2023
I keep getting this error when trying to start Tessa's quest. Unsure if it was because of me tampering with some stats wit a while ago, but none of the other quests have given me this error.
1719609226513.png

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes