moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not inplying that it's CoC2 foult, just that the updates are getting smaller and we get less of them since 2016. Go and look at his page and tell me that they aren't running out of ideas for this game.
There was this thread that basically called it out in the forums. It was kind of funny seeing people get but hurt that they were talking the truth. Not too mention the last 2 shipmates added in (Shekka and Mitzi) feel incomplete, Shekka's normal sex scene is a copy and paste of when she wasn't on the ship, giving birth with her as the father she even talks about wanting to go to tav too see them but never shows up, Mitzi has the lesbo cunt thing that feels like it should change how you wake up with her in your bed but dosen't. Let's not talk about content that was added in and not even finished almost a whole year ago.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
There was this thread that basically called it out in the forums. It was kind of funny seeing people get but hurt that they were talking the truth. Not too mention the last 2 shipmates added in (Shekka and Mitzi) feel incomplete, Shekka's normal sex scene is a copy and paste of when she wasn't on the ship, giving birth with her as the father she even talks about wanting to go to tav too see them but never shows up, Mitzi has the lesbo cunt thing that feels like it should change how you wake up with her in your bed but dosen't. Let's not talk about content that was added in and not even finished almost a whole year ago.
Yeah... Talking about the damned ship upgrade, and Hand So... or even any update to your crew members that you already had, like Celise, Yummy and so on. As i said i think they are just getting burned out.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah... Talking about the damned ship upgrade, and Hand So... or even any update to your crew members that you already had, like Celise, Yummy and so on. As i said i think they are just getting burned out.
They make like 40k why don't they add Nonesuch or Wsan too the team idk they have tons of ideas and always talk about them, the only problem is that they work on commission for living. I think Wsan talked about fen wanting them too do KiroQuest it's been 2 years since it has been added another writer said that fen wanted them too add to Dr. Badger. SyriQuest is apparently finished being written and I know were getting a Halloween even for her but that's it.

Reactions: Gamepapa

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
They make like 40k why don't they add Nonesuch or Wsan too the team idk they have tons of ideas and always talk about them, the only problem is that they work on commission for living. I think Wsan talked about fen wanting them too do KiroQuest it's been 2 years since it has been added another writer said that fen wanted them too add to Dr. Badger. SyriQuest is apparently finished being written and I know were getting a Halloween even for her but that's it.
Well if you put it that way that they talk about it then i guess they sure did talk about that ship upgrades are being nowhere close to what they should be because the writer responsible for that is just jacking off... Sooooo, yes they say they want to do much but they don't give anything meningless in the content to play with if you are already familiar with the game for a longer time.

It's almost like they are 2017 Bungie and activision in a disguise. Saying a lot and doing nothing.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well if you put it that way that they talk about it then i guess they sure did talk about that ship upgrades are being nowhere close to what they should be because the writer responsible for that is just jacking off... Sooooo, yes they say they want to do much but they don't give anything meningless in the content to play with if you are already familiar with the game for a longer time.

It's almost like they are 2017 Bungie and activision in a disguise. Saying a lot and doing nothing.
I think he's letting Gedan do the ship upgrade but the last they mention that it was a really big mess and almost unplayable.
But yeah, they talk a lot about things they want to add but then get distracted by something else that will also be distracted by another things, resulting in unfinished characters, planets and the like.

Reactions: Soap Cracker

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I think he's letting Gedan do the ship upgrade but the last they mention that it was a really big mess and almost unplayable.
But yeah, they talk a lot about things they want to add but then get distracted by something else that will also be distracted by another things, resulting in unfinished characters, planets and the like.
Yeaah... It's a like a child that just have to much everything.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017

Someone asked fen about that in the discord and it seems even he's in thr dark with that

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Development has definitely stumbled. We were supposed to get from what fen said a MadMax style planet that was supposed to be an alternate starter planet. How long has it been since Uveto was introduced and we haven't progressed much of anything beyond that. Need FutaFurry #2152 to be put in, bigger priority you see. Honestly I feel the main story (mostly due to their snails pace) should end after the next two probes. Have the Cousin conflict resolve with it and hell they can take a break and think up of a part 2 to add later after they cram 400 more unnecessary furries in.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.169 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

Sent to lance for building. Thanks again; no hurry.

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Yeah I used to be a backer but I felt I wasn't getting my money's worth because their updates started to become crap. And now here we are and the updates are slowing even more. They're just maintaining an illusion of progress. I mean half of the crap they DO implement right now i couldn't give two shits about tbh.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.169 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Reactions: muchacho
Jan 28, 2018
how do i even rescue mitzi
You rescue her on the Tarkus mission in the same location where you fight the pirates and disarm the bomb. If your like me and you have already long finished with the mission, there are two ways to get her; save edit, or the cheat.

Cheat: Simply type in mitzi during gameplay.

Save Edit: Open up a save editor; remove flags, tarkus bomb timer, met ugc trooper and stellar tether closed entries.

You can recruit her if you did the normal way 8-10 days after the mission at Tavros in the ship bay. Whereas the cheat it can go either way being immediately, or the 8-10 days time for her to appear. Remember to make saves in case of errors or bugs.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Gamepapa
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes