Nov 24, 2017
Where exactly do I put the image pack?
BRUH, there is LITERALLY a post detailing where to put the images 4/5 replies above yours. The laziness, I swear to God.

You need to manually drag over the images from the previous version you downloaded the image pack from, it may not be the intended system but just go into the version you downloaded the pack from OLD_VERSION/resources/app/resources and copy the folder img.

Take that folder and drop it into NEW_VERSION/resources/app/resources and paste, don't overwrite anything unless you want to nullify any updates they did to the images. You will still have to hit download for the image pack if you want full sized images for any new bust additions but it will usually only be like 1-2 images so it will be very quick.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else having issues after pressing V/checking your mail that when you return to the game it's just frozen in place and you can't save/are forced to load to keep playing?

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone else having issues after pressing V/checking your mail that when you return to the game it's just frozen in place and you can't save/are forced to load to keep playing?
Same here.

Edit: Seems like a pretty random bug. And Z X C V buttons are grayed out and you cannot move on the map... Have this one when playing as Galotian and trying to shift goo... getting into character Appearance/Shift Goo loop bug...

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah same. Really sucks because a lot of content is locked behind checking emails.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Meh66

Mar 21, 2020
Can't go into options from the main menu, i'm getting a critical error everytime.
Try this, enable cheat mode by clicking the dot in the "i" multiple times on the main menu, load a game or start a new one.
That will kinda circumvent the problem, you can open the menu option but for some reason you'll get the infamous critical error if you attempt to click on the "graphics" option.

circuit

May 17, 2017
so how's the femdom and NTR and chastity in this game is it worth to download for this ?
no most dom content is futadom ntr has very few scenes only available a significant distance into the game and chastity is pointless from a gameplay perspective and very little from a kink perspective

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
no most dom content is futadom ntr has very few scenes only available a significant distance into the game and chastity is pointless from a gameplay perspective and very little from a kink perspective
Is it forced ntr, or do those characters have non-ntr paths as well? I like having options, especially in a more open game like this.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is it forced ntr, or do those characters have non-ntr paths as well? I like having options, especially in a more open game like this.
Looks like you would really like Princess Nastizia's content. She's an alien noble looking for a suitable sire for her heir and her choices are either you or her bodyguard (futa). You can participate in games to gain her respect and affection and knock her up OR lose in the most humiliating fashion imaginable The bodyguard impregnates her in front of you while you're in a chastity cage.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Options causes an error if your not in a save. Graphics IN options causes error no matter what. Preferred Gender bugs out the game and you can't exit the menu before it, pressing back just sends you back to the preferred gender menu.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I get froze after selling things. Puts me into the this is your crew and ship health and have to reload to continue when selling things at many shops.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Looks like you would really like Princess Nastizia's content. She's an alien noble looking for a suitable sire for her heir and her choices are either you or her bodyguard (futa). You can participate in games to gain her respect and affection and knock her up OR lose in the most humiliating fashion imaginable The bodyguard impregnates her in front of you while you're in a chastity cage.
never understood why they picked diariya to be the bull

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Are we still unable to give Mitch any mods? I cant ask him about it because the button is greyed out saying I already know of his issue but I have the horse cock mod in my inventory and theres no buttons to give it to him.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
The game borderline unplayable for anyone else? It seems like it's bugged out to hell and back, and when I mentioned the bugs I keep hitting on the discord I was ignored.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes