TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
i have a few questions since the wiki is old,
1 what happened to the incest content?
2, how do i keep shade from being mad at me when i do the kiara quest
3, how to get rid of stalker girl?
4, any companions past ant world?
5, is there a up to date walkthough for ant world and beyond? im not gonna get a bad end cause of blind choice
3, Choose "She's crazy" on victory or first loss, it'll get rid of her.
4, Ardia - A Dazzan (futa) in Zeng'shi Hold, Eitan - A Milodan (man) on Uveto, Syri - An Ausar (futa) on Uveto (technically you meet her on M'henga but her companion quest is on Uveto)
5, no idea, but most bad ends are flagged really blatantly

Reactions: Maiuw2

mcmng

May 19, 2020
deleted because of patreon censorship
Isn't Shade Captain Steele's half-sister? Her content is still accessible.
Or did you mean future incest content? If so, rip. I was looking forward for seeing the cousin get assfucked by Steele's 3' meat poles :cry:

EDIT: Having too much free time in my hands I decided to try and fix the deepsea research lab bug. I attached a patch if someone got stuck down there like I did. Just extract it inside the game's main folder.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Isn't Shade Captain Steele's half-sister? Her content is still accessible.
Or did you mean future incest content? If so, rip. I was looking forward for seeing the cousin get assfucked by Steele's 3' meat poles :cry:

EDIT: Having too much free time in my hands I decided to try and fix the deepsea research lab bug. I attached a patch if someone got stuck down there like I did. Just extract it inside the game's main folder.
shades content is still there but patreon has a no no on incest and fen will not put anymore in the game

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
She is only the cousin if you start as a Half Leithan and so you could easily turn this off if needed.
I know, all I'm saying is that they didn't remove that possibility before writing new content for her, so there's still "canon" incest being made. (y)

mcmng

May 19, 2020
question whats better goo core or power armor
Nova is my mobile healbot, once she gains the ability to heal/cure SSTDs in exchange for body fluids you can just expend ~20 energy for a full heal (assuming your Captain Steele can cum literal bucketloads at once, of course :KEK:).

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Nova is my mobile healbot, once she gains the ability to heal/cure SSTDs in exchange for body fluids you can just expend ~20 energy for a full heal (assuming your Captain Steele can cum literal bucketloads at once, of course :KEK:).
for context im at the pirate base in the mines, getting my ass handed to me by jumpers and it is making me mad

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
So uh...is the game supposed to have bugs in ship storage and main menu? Cuz I can't get into the options menu without getting hit with a null function return, and later I had my movement frozen after storing loot after completing tutorial land. Not going to lie; I am not impressed with the technical quality.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So uh...is the game supposed to have bugs in ship storage and main menu? Cuz I can't get into the options menu without getting hit with a null function return, and later I had my movement frozen after storing loot after completing tutorial land. Not going to lie; I am not impressed with the technical quality.
Lil bro, they tried really hard to impress you with the amount of bugs and inconsistency per square centimeter of game.

Nyamie

Aug 17, 2022
The dynamic portrait has been struggling a lot for the past 3 version. Is that happening for everyone or just on my end?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm struggling with Dizzy. I can't seem to talk about her, she keeps going back to me. Even though I've talked with Bizzy about her mother, I can't confornt Dizzy about her identity. Anyone know what I should do?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes