4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finished my very first playthrough of this game. Supposed to have played months ago, but got swamped by other things. I would say I like it a great deal more than Sorcerer. To put some context out there. I played Sorcerer a week or so ago to get a feel for the fantasy elements before playing this game. While the previous game was modern, if I didn't like how the lore was built there, chances are, I wouldn't like it in a straight fantasy setting by the same dev. As you can tell, I liked both.

Anyway, I would say the game gave a genuine sense that MC is in a perilous situation that can't be resolved easily. I was thoroughly engaged in his struggle. The cast of characters are more entertaining in this game. Love Malgrin, found "Pony" situation hilarious and Nisha is an adorable companion. As for love interests. My current favorites are Eirlys, Shani and Ayaka. All in that order. I would include Aria but I'm not sure she's a love interest and there wasn't much screen time. For reference, my favorite LIs in Sorcerer were Mei, Tamara and Maria.

That's about it. Game is great. Only problem now is the suffering until the next update arrives. Nothing too crazy though, but I'm definitely looking forward to more content in the future now.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Sorcerer is more a urban fantasy genre. I wonder how it will evolve in sequel (giving the difference, that can be seen between TR:S 1 and 2).
As for ToaM, it is nice to see, by example of this update, how small acts of kindness are resulting in some good outcomes (as for one of first choices that were made at the start of the game).

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Sorcerer is more a urban fantasy genre. I wonder how it will evolve in sequel (giving the difference, that can be seen between TR:S 1 and 2).
With more troll tits...

As for ToaM, it is nice to see, by example of this update, how small acts of kindness are resulting in some good outcomes (as for one of first choices that were made at the start of the game).
Truth to be told, that wasn't really supposed to be seen until the end, but I got annoyed about something and decided to put some of it there now since I was heading to that direction anyway.

And that kind of changes are "easy", same with Lian and her possible demise. All I need to do is write the information she could give out to someone else, and make a dozen renders for it. Basically why Lilmina gave the information about the expedition. Are there few others like that coming? Yes a couple.

Although, that being said, some of the things what I've learned while doing TRS2 and ToaM will affect the flow of Sorcerer 2. And then some new things. Tons of ideas, just need to figure out how to actually make them, and give some ideas to a couple model makers.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes