• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
i renamed mc just fine on 0.5 with mod (scrappy).
It's not about renaming mc.... It's the dialogue... My mc is called jenus, but he is introducing himself as tomas Or sometimes people calling him tomas. Dev said it was because of the walkthrough mod and already posted a quick fix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's not about renaming mc.... It's the dialogue... My mc is called jenus, but he is introducing himself as tomas Or sometimes people calling him tomas. Dev said it was because of the walkthrough mod and already posted a quick fix
haven't noticed.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
If for nothing else, the dark humor snappy dialogue is more than enough motivation to play to game.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
It hasent been explained yet but, my interpitation is that she finaly was able to go to the afterlife.
it looked like she exploded tho but thats interesting having her have sex makes her go to the afterlife? if thats the case could it be it was her unfinished business? before she died?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i noticed that after they did that MC was feeling really drained more so was that because of her disapearing? also what happens to her if you pick the other option (i picked to have fun with her as it was kinda interesting to see what its like to fuck a Ghost XD)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but bit shortish update (besides the point that i had to replay game twice since on 1st shaddy's mod still suggested not to tell wine seller to imperium so had to choose other option and 2nd time due game being idiot and suggesting old save's mc's name and then changing it to default (which still popped up couple times)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1707463858891.png
Tribulations of a Mage 0.7.0
Changelog:
  • 283 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • 3 Hidden images
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, and Orion)

Update 0.7.0 is being uploaded, 0.8.0 is being rendered, and 0.12.0 is being written... and that's about it.

Okay, a bit longer than that. Uploading is in progress. It will take a day or two to get there, net is acting up a bit but release will be relatively soonish as long as no disasters hit.

Rendering is a bit slow, it is "build day" so there are a ton of things that I needed to do so it's progressing but it's half speed at best, not that it matters anyway, things will get done regardless.

And as for writing, 11 ended up being larger than normally, not as many choices, but that's bound to happen now and then. Especially when you aren't dealing with the companions as much. Honestly update wasn't going to be like this originally, but it isn't the first time things change when I write, nor it will be the last time. But that being said, a couple of doors opened for few things in the future. If the right things were chosen that is.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Progress this Friday of Nineth of Feb 2024
1707720961361.png
And then. The year of the Dragon. And it was so worth getting the headache from the background blur to make this. Also amusing that staff was just released to day... right in time. I like VDB's in general (the effect) but they tend to increase the rendering time quite a lot. Why this render? I felt like it in all honesty... Although, originally this was supposed to have a large dragon in the background, but I wasn't happy with Daz Dragon 3. Just couldn't get it right for this render. And I hope they make a new one soon. Anyway, have a great weekend you all!

Rendering is in a decent shape, I'm happy how that has gone so far, but the more difficult tasks are ahead as usual. Although amusingly enough, the whole update consists of five scenes. Usually there are more, but this time it just happened.

Writing is in a phase, again. And I'll write a bit more over the weekend than I did during the week. It's also in okay shape and I know what I need to write. Just need to use the laptop for it, too many distractions on the big computer.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes