4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So the final decision of the public release, if we play with muscle mommy, does that fuck us up for future romance? 1 choice was xxx which leads to the scene, but the heart choice was sceneless. Long term goal is romance so which choice is better?
The sex scene is... preferred. While both of them puts you into a path of "good ending" with her, the other one might be more interesting route. >.> Kind of referring that one picture a few pages back...

Unfortunately, I haven't made "heart with xxx" icon, yet, to be used in such situations. To be fair, didn't cross my mind to make one either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mods are slow again, been a week since talothral posted update and op is still 0.6.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
What scene exactly? No one has said anything about messed up scene to me :unsure:
I believe there was a scene where.. fuck i forgot her name but the older women and the smaller women have a 3p with Mc. previous update asked us if we looked at the women going into the pool/pond and then a 3p but this time it doesnt give us a prompt or the scene.

also im on 0.7 not 0.6 in 0.6 we see it but not on 0.7

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I believe there was a scene where.. fuck i forgot her name but the older women and the smaller women have a 3p with Mc. previous update asked us if we looked at the women going into the pool/pond and then a 3p but this time it doesnt give us a prompt or the scene.

also im on 0.7 not 0.6 in 0.6 we see it but not on 0.7
It wasn't supposed to be a threesome. Separate scene with Lilmina comes in a few updates. Although that being said... I don't mind making one later date...

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and cxx

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It wasn't supposed to be a threesome. Separate scene with Lilmina comes in a few updates. Although that being said... I don't mind making one later date...
I swear i saw a scene with lian
This still doesnt pop up.
screenshot0002.png
This took me 3 walkthroughs to find out which option to give me this.
screenshot0001.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i did confuse this for a 3p.. so i take the blame there but this scene doesnt show up unless you go with different choices

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I swear i saw a scene with lian
This still doesnt pop up.
View attachment 3372316
This took me 3 walkthroughs to find out which option to give me this.
View attachment 3372326
Strange, it works fine for me and I did full play through for 0.8.0 cause android version messed up my persistent file. I'll double check the code for it, since if you get that option showing it should automatically play after you Lilmina leaves the scene

Reactions: elandoor

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Strange, it works fine for me and I did full play through for 0.8.0 cause android version messed up my persistent file. I'll double check the code for it, since if you get that option showing it should automatically play after you Lilmina leaves the scene
So the walkthrough tells you not to tell her about the merchant. then you dont get the scene but if you do tell her about it.. you get the choice.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So the walkthrough tells you not to tell her about the merchant. then you dont get the scene but if you do tell her about it.. you get the choice.
... Shaddy still hasn't fixed the choice? You are supposed to tell about the merchant. I'll double check things with the mod. And poke Shaddy if need be.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeruelll and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What scene exactly? No one has said anything about messed up scene to me :unsure:
yea it's not messed scene, it's messed choice on scene above, wt says don't tell and gain emp trust and tell lose emp trust and few ppls dead later.

... Shaddy still hasn't fixed the choice? You are supposed to tell about the merchant. I'll double check things with the mod. And poke Shaddy if need be.
not as of 0.6 (unless he fixed mod later than game came).

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
See i didnt know if this was a mod issue or scene issue due to walkthrough being integrated into the game. so i didnt bother downloading the mod... but at least my confusion is cleared up.

Reactions: Talothral

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Just twigged ... £sd ... :geek:

Is the total number of secrets as of v0.7.0 a secret?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes