4.00 star(s) 27 Votes

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Isit right that cpt. 16 stops right after having sex with the hobbit girl? I'm pretty sure thats where the last update ended.
no, in chp.16 you leave that city so something is wrong whit your instalment
could be a mod or lack there off, corrupted file or human error when using update only

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello!

Rendering, it's alright, despite needing to build sets for almost every scene. Irritating, but not the end of the world.

As for writing, it's in decent shape overall, just need to write more but the current heat wave isn't making it any easier to do. But I'm not that worried. More about the set building but it is what it is.

1800086.png

And our heroes are somewhere warm for a change. Amusingly I messed up, I forgot to use Tomas' winter gear, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late to re-render. But luckily for me, I've already established that that clothes can be altered easily via magic so it isn't a that big of a deal. He just changed clothes between the scenes. That and I hate doing the lightning. Ah well...

DMR28062024.png

Yeah. The anniversary of me starting doing this stuff is approaching. Well, not entirely accurate, but close enough. So I did a thing, probably do another for Monday. What spurred this on? Well outside the coming anniversary talk about the main menu images. Comparing TRS1, Sorcerer, and partially TRS2 with ToaM's TRS2 was fine already, I liked it, but ToaM's? Now that is entirely different level. And only time will tell can I pull something better...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1719588581747.png
Yup ..this scraping the very pit end of the barrel: a wooden cabin left to the elements, with a big open fire smack in the middle lowered to hinder Tomas sight by being right in his face and also in bumping distance for the girls to hit with their forheads and have all those hot embers spill all over Mal - guess no smoke sensors to signal everyone to get outta dodge when it spreads like wildfire to their hair, clothes, the pillar and the roof.

This is good for the story - MC and his merry companions are headded where nobody ever was heard of before, let alone return or give any sign of life - going where nobody returned from is a sign this has been abbandoned for some time and they did not finish the build - there is a huge dark triangle missing from the top of the wooden wall on the right - there it is, the gap where the snow and the rain and the cold frosty winds will sweep through, setting the cabin ablaze and all those furs on the shoulders of hotties will do them no favors.

Funny how a supposedly warm place has heavily clothed individuals not breaking a sweat or even hinting at disrobing or leaving their dusty footwears at the door - clearly this is a barn, suitable to dry hey into, store some cold food and only keep the rain or snow out, with a rook over the heads - and that is it.

1719601720374.png

Nisha cannot even look at him .. she be painfully eyes wide shut ...
while Tomas chose to look dead into the flames as a last resort.

1719601933559.png
Has Mal always looked like he had a bad toupee?
This is Mal at the beginning in the summer. This is like, his own familiar - it gets thicker and
hulks out in the winter, judging by the look of things.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Hello!

Rendering, it's alright, despite needing to build sets for almost every scene. Irritating, but not the end of the world.

As for writing, it's in decent shape overall, just need to write more but the current heat wave isn't making it any easier to do. But I'm not that worried. More about the set building but it is what it is.

View attachment 3778610

And our heroes are somewhere warm for a change. Amusingly I messed up, I forgot to use Tomas' winter gear, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late to re-render. But luckily for me, I've already established that that clothes can be altered easily via magic so it isn't a that big of a deal. He just changed clothes between the scenes. That and I hate doing the lightning. Ah well...

View attachment 3778611

Yeah. The anniversary of me starting doing this stuff is approaching. Well, not entirely accurate, but close enough. So I did a thing, probably do another for Monday. What spurred this on? Well outside the coming anniversary talk about the main menu images. Comparing TRS1, Sorcerer, and partially TRS2 with ToaM's TRS2 was fine already, I liked it, but ToaM's? Now that is entirely different level. And only time will tell can I pull something better...
Has Mal always looked like he had a bad toupee? Do I just not pay any attention to male characters?

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes