PearlNecklaceProductions

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2019
PearlNecklaceProductions Any news on an update to other versions?
We are working on version 0.3 that will hopefully be released before Halloween, and we want to put some more Halloween goodies inside.
v0.3 will feature new romancable girl Patricia, but also cameo appearances of other girls that will be romancable in future.
Current events around the globe + a number of personal issues impacted both of us way more that we'd hoped for as I hoped it would be at least v0.5 when we reach October.

The version will however be the biggest update yet, since we both want to start small but have so many ideas we want to put in so it is always expanding. I think the dialogue is quite long and more branching with comparison to Yui.

• Love
Reactions: M4t7theNinja

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
We are working on version 0.3 that will hopefully be released before Halloween, and we want to put some more Halloween goodies inside.
v0.3 will feature new romancable girl Patricia, but also cameo appearances of other girls that will be romancable in future.
Current events around the globe + a number of personal issues impacted both of us way more that we'd hoped for as I hoped it would be at least v0.5 when we reach October.

The version will however be the biggest update yet, since we both want to start small but have so many ideas we want to put in so it is always expanding. I think the dialogue is quite long and more branching with comparison to Yui.
Thanks for the update, sounds like its going to be a great update. Glad you're both keeping healthy in these trying times!

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
So all fetishes are optional ?
I'm mainly concerned about swinging which is mentioned as planned.....curious about the rest too.

Reactions: bruce555

PearlNecklaceProductions

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2019
So all fetishes are optional ?
I'm mainly concerned about swinging which is mentioned as planned.....curious about the rest too.
I don't know what you mean exactly by optional? They are in game and could be avoided if you don't do the story with a specific character, or miss h scene on purpose.

With regards to swinging (this applies to other fetishes mentioned too) we have it planned roughly where in our story it belongs. It will depend on people voicing their opinion who they want to see next, to determine when that fetish arrives.

Here are the sketches of currently planned people (Some were changed and redone already since then):
poll2.jpg

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

pearnecklace.tod.anniversary-305-universal-release.apk

TrickOrDick-0.3.5a-mac.zip

TrickOrDick-0.3.5a-pc.zip

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version 0.4 patch notes:
- Full Felicity story & two unique H-scenes (+4 spicy scenes when helping her)
- New intro scene on new game
- GUI overhaul (the main menu is teasing scenes from Anniversary, which will come at a later time)
- Logic for dating sim game which should improve future characters
- New music and sounds
- New achievements
- Gallery (for viewing unlocked H-scenes)

PearlNecklaceProductions

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2019
Hi, thank you for the effort, however we are making an official android port which is also decreased in size (100MB) And here is also the official port for 0.4.1:

this is an unofficial android port Trick Or Dick [v0.4] APK - MEGA

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017