TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
looks like Millie does too if she can turn Astrid BI
Was astrid confirmed to be completely straight at any point? Like her saving that she thought about it and for sure is straight, as a Bi man there was a time, mainly because of religion, that I would not even entertain the though of being into men, it took me a while to admit it to myself, if she has said that she though about it and at least entertained the idea before but figured that she wasn't then the dev is fucking up by "turning" her bi

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Triple Ex" version "0.07a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Triple Ex" versione "0.07a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Was astrid confirmed to be completely straight at any point? Like her saving that she thought about it and for sure is straight, as a Bi man there was a time, mainly because of religion, that I would not even entertain the though of being into men, it took me a while to admit it to myself, if she has said that she though about it and at least entertained the idea before but figured that she wasn't then the dev is fucking up by "turning" her bi
she says shes never been touched by a woman before so the 1st time 1 slightly touches her she suddenly wants to have a threesome with a girl

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
she says shes never been touched by a woman before so the 1st time 1 slightly touches her she suddenly wants to have a threesome with a girl
yeah, as I said in another post, it feels like stuff with her is progressing way too fast, but the dev isn't turning her bi, she never thought about her sexuality outside of her catholic upbringing and now is curious, could it happen more naturally and slower, yes it could.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
59 pages have already been written. How much negative expression. If you count that two-thirds of what is written is spitting in the direction of the fucking sister. Personally, when I saw her for the first time, I had a desire to kill her. The desire to play completely disappeared.

Merry Christmas To All!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can't understand the photo related problems just before the end of update. Someone can explain ??

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I think if the dev had made Debs the MC from the start and adjusted the tags, there would be no problem. People would know from the start exactly whether the story would appeal to them, instead of wading through the content in the hopes that things might improve for their MC.

I find the whole "SF soldier" part to be hilarious as someone who is ex-military and has an ex-SF cousin, the depiction is pretty damn funny. "Work Hard, Play Hard" is an apt moniker for these guys. These guys are the type who will walk up to the most stunning girl in a pub with confidence, hit her with some utter bone chat up lines and go home at the end of the night and "fuck the prom queen" as Sean Connery once said :LOL:

The only thing our MC will pull, will be a tendon running away in the opposite direction of said females :p

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It’s not even the sister NTR that makes this game unbearable, it’s the fact that the developer put the player in the shoes of a passive loser, and that’s unavoidable.(n)
There was a scene mc threatening sister to stay out of his daughter. I want a continuation scene to that.

Reactions: acondo

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, except for the cliffhanger ending, this update wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, after reading some comments. Yeah, there wasn't any actual story progression, but at least the MC finally found out Deb's secret (well, one more of them...) in the end, so I guess that's something. The scene with Deb and Astrid was completely optional, and Deb doesn't have to actually be involved (other than watching), so I went for it, since otherwise I'd end up with zero sex scenes in the whole update.

Not a fan of Astrid suddenly "turning" bisexual like a lot of other people already pointed out, but it seems (that's what I hope at least) that exploring her new found interest for women, will be optional. I'd still like to have a love interest who's only interested to the MC for a change though, as the obligatory "every woman is bisexual" is really overused at this point... Well, as long as there's no forced sharing, I can live with it, even if I didn't like her scene with Milly.

I don't think trying to turn Julia's "instant slut" switch off really worked. At least not for me. She's asking "Why do people assume that having fun means sex?" I don't know... Maybe because she had to ask the MC if was interested in her or not before trying to "have fun" with another guy? Did she need his permission to start a platonic relationship with Gary?
Or maybe it was the fact that she actually to him, and that's copied straight from the script:
"I'm not attracted to Gary in the same way I am to you, although I feel he could be fun to be around for a while... What Deb and I did, I was led to believe and I'd hoped, would entice you to join us. It obviously never worked, but it awakened urges in me that I'd never expected to feel again... I'm not looking for marriage, commitment or anything immediate, it's purely lust on my part!"
Oh, maybe she meant platonic urges and lust!
And then she goes as far as scolding the MC for "flirting" with her, when she was doing the same damn thing from day one, and then she chose to fuck his sister! I know the dev is trying to do some damage control, since like he said, he didn't expect so many people to dislike Jules after the previous updare, but what's done is done and I don't think having her do a 180 on every update can change much.

Edit: Oh, yeah. I forgot about Kumiko's blackmailing. I think it was really unnecessary. It could be a request from her side and Astrid would still have every reason to get pissed with her. After a while she told her that she'll help even if the MC won't go through with it anyway. It just made me like her less and it was pretty much the same thing with her first sex scene, where the MC had to do it, so that her sister wouldn't be punished. Does she have a blackmailing fetish or something?

Anyway, now we'll just have to wait and see how Deb's betrayal (or one more of them...) will work out for her... The MC is supposed to be really pissed with what she did, but I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow ends up apologising to her...

Last edited:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Are your stats really supposed to be negative with Deb because I have followed the walkthrough and they lead you to negative stats?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ok, except for the cliffhanger ending, this update wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, after reading some comments. Yeah, there wasn't any actual story progression, but at least the MC finally found out Deb's secret (well, one more of them...) in the end, so I guess that's something. The scene with Deb and Astrid was completely optional, and Deb doesn't have to actually be involved (other than watching), so I went for it, since otherwise I'd end up with zero sex scenes in the whole update.

Not a fan of Astrid suddenly "turning" bisexual like a lot of other people already pointed out, but it seems (that's what I hope at least) that exploring her new found interest for women, will be optional. I'd still like to have a love interest who's only interested to the MC for a change though, as the obligatory "every woman is bisexual" is really overused at this point... Well, as long as there's no forced sharing, I can live with it, even if I didn't like her scene with Milly.

I don't think trying to turn Julia's "instant slut" switch off really worked. At least not for me. She's asking "Why do people assume that having fun means sex?" I don't know... Maybe because she had to ask the MC if was interested in her or not before trying to "have fun" with another guy? Did she need his permission to start a platonic relationship with Gary?
Or maybe it was the fact that she actually to him, and that's copied straight from the script:
"I'm not attracted to Gary in the same way I am to you, although I feel he could be fun to be around for a while... What Deb and I did, I was led to believe and I'd hoped, would entice you to join us. It obviously never worked, but it awakened urges in me that I'd never expected to feel again... I'm not looking for marriage, commitment or anything immediate, it's purely lust on my part!"
And then she goes as far as scolding the MC for "flirting" with her, when she was doing the same damn thing from day one, and then she chose to fuck his sister! I know the dev is trying to do some damage control, since like he said, he didn't expect so many people to dislike Jules after the previous updare, but what's done is done and I don't think having her do a 180 on every update can change much.

Edit: Oh, yeah. I forgot about Kumiko's blackmailing. I think it was really unnecessary. It could be a request from her side and Astrid would still have every reason to get pissed with her. After a while she told her that she'll help even if the MC won't go through with it anyway. It just made me like her less and it was pretty much the same thing with her first sex scene, where the MC had to do it, so that her sister wouldn't be punished. Does she have a blackmailing fetish or something?

Anyway, now we'll just have to wait and see how Deb's betrayal (or one more of them...) will work out for her... The MC is supposed to be really pissed with what she did, but I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow ends up apologising to her...
i agree if its not forced with Astrid but im not convinced it will be optional, we never had the option with Julia and deb threesome scene which would of solved alot of problems if we could of just said yes or no to it or yes or no to watching it on camera, and no matter what i do it seems im still being forced into the direction of sleeping with Millie

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020

I hate cliffhangers!! (Unless it is a completed game)

Reactions: eddie987

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Loved the update to this, and I love Deb's new hair. She seems to be getting more feminine as the MC gets more dominant.

I've known from the start that this was a game that all the girls would be involved with all of the other girls, and with that expectation in mind, I love the game.

Millie remains the prize, but MC is coming into his own as the head of the harem. He's getting over his own "emotional retardation" and accepting what Deb has been trying to point out to him from the start. I guess I'm one of the minority that loves Deb's character. I hope she doesn't mellow too much.

Julia, however, needs some loving soon. And I'll be happy to show Yuki a good time if Astrid comes along.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Loved the update to this, and I love Deb's new hair. She seems to be getting more feminine as the MC gets more dominant.

I've known from the start that this was a game that all the girls would be involved with all of the other girls, and with that expectation in mind, I love the game.

Millie remains the prize, but MC is coming into his own as the head of the harem. He's getting over his own "emotional retardation" and accepting what Deb has been trying to point out to him from the start. I guess I'm one of the minority that loves Deb's character. I hope she doesn't mellow too much.

Julia, however, needs some loving soon. And I'll be happy to show Yuki a good time if Astrid comes along.
wait did you play a different update to me if your MC got more dominant, because all mine did was almost get blackmailed have his potential gf try and talk him into a threesome, and then lose his head again and get physical with Deb, thats not a good dominant thats more abusive yeah shes an absolute lying bitch but no need to grab her and hurt her,
and if Millie is the prize i wanna finish last

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i agree if its not forced with Astrid but im not convinced it will be optional, we never had the option with Julia and deb threesome scene which would of solved alot of problems if we could of just said yes or no to it or yes or no to watching it on camera, and no matter what i do it seems im still being forced into the direction of sleeping with Millie
I think the sharing part will most likely be optional, but she still said it's something she wants to try, so it's not an ideal situation for me. It's like, you won't have to share her with another woman if you don't want to, but if you leave it up to her, she'll do it in a heartbeat... She's not just curious about it, she got horny because Milly touched her thigh, so one more love interest who doesn't think the MC is enough for her.

I completely agree about that scene with Julia and Deb. Not so much about an option to join and go for a threesome, but I think that even without an actual option there, if you were flirting with Jules from the start, she should have rejected Deb after she realised the MC wouldn't be involved. The whole "I hoped we would entice you to join us, but then I let her fuck me anyway" just made her feel cheap. Anyway, like I said what's done is done. Hey, at least Bart is still available...

Reactions: mofonistik
3.00 star(s) 103 Votes