estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.22 + Multimod by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 428 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
the way the dev worded some stuff doesnt make sense y put talk at u instead of talk to u

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
So what is going on with Astrid? I made every choice not not show interest in her, and still she somehow ends up being mc's girlfriend. And at the gym when Millie is treating her, she describes having sex with mc, but in my playthrough they never had sex? Did they have sex before start of the game or is dev so hell bent on a single path that they won't bother to make sure the other paths make sense?

Why not just make this a kinetic novel if it's just a singular vision for the story?

Reactions: Cotytto

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Conflicting storyline. It says that MC tried to locate were the ex wife and daughter went but was unable to find them. Later Kumiko says " But the truth in the matter is, once you had your freedom you never attempted to find Milly".
Like that's the only plothole you could drive a truck through? Half the time the "story" dodders off like a drunken uncle at a family reunion, usually to make some already stupid situation the dev painted the MC into a corner over even worse.

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
Like that's the only plothole you could drive a truck through? Half the time the "story" dodders off like a drunken uncle at a family reunion, usually to make some already stupid situation the dev painted the MC into a corner over even worse.
Well I did find another one now. When you go visit Tina "I'll explain why I sent you that last nasty letter", dosen't explain why he sent the letter. :LOL:

Reactions: TM REDUX

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
My earlier post was deleted for being spam so I will try to make it more relevant. There is a lot of talk about the pros and cons of this story and the validity of the posts by players with differing opinions. I just want to point out the game has been out for over two years, has been updated nine times and has 77 patrons. Really, I just want to record the patron count and the date. Oh yeah, and the version .011a.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My earlier post was deleted for being spam so I will try to make it more relevant. There is a lot of talk about the pros and cons of this story and the validity of the posts by players with differing opinions. I just want to point out the game has been out for over two years, has been updated nine times and has 77 patrons. Really, I just want to record the patron count and the date. Oh yeah, and the version .011a.
Forgive me but how is any of that relevant here?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Forgive me but how is any of that relevant here?
It interests me how how games with particular content perform financially. Generally I just post the date, version, and patron count. When I did so in this thread, it was deleted for being spam. So I add that info into a comment about the ongoing discussion.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It interests me how how games with particular content perform financially. Generally I just post the date, version, and patron count. When I did so in this thread, it was deleted for being spam. So I add that info into a comment about the ongoing discussion.
Gotcha. If its only for your own personal tracking maybe jot a note or ss it. Knowing mods I wouldn't be surprised If them posts keep disappearing. :)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Gotcha. If its only for your own personal tracking maybe jot a note or ss it. Knowing mods I wouldn't be surprised If them posts keep disappearing. :)
Most mods do not delete the posts. When I want to check the progress of all the games I am tracking, like at the beginning of a new month, I just click on my content and I can look at all the numbers. The way I promoted WVM in the early days was to compare how it was doing financially against games with "dark" content.

M'95

May 17, 2019
That's an interesting fetish, I didnt know about that one (not shaming)

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes