3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Ign sucks at playing the games they review, its more of a joke
oooooh i thought ign standed for some furry lingo i didt notice lol, but yee they suck. reporters in general here in brazil are a joke sadly. also thank you ^-^ i do my best to make good art, even if there is a long way to go

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Latest public build:
Changed the version format from 3.5 to 0.3.5 so it is on pat with the correct method of namingg versions.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I thought something was up with this game but it just turns out it's getting consistently updated on Itch. That's good to know. ^-^

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Update requested. The page has up to version 3.5 available for public download. For the changelog, there's two that need to be added, the one for the and for the .

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
oooooh i thought ign standed for some furry lingo i didt notice lol, but yee they suck. reporters in general here in brazil are a joke sadly. also thank you ^-^ i do my best to make good art, even if there is a long way to go
Thats a horrible attitude in game development. Its natural for people who have never played a brand new game to be bad at it.

As for the game itself, renpy gives me an error message when I try to open the options. I finished chapter 1 but I got tired of the weak writing after that. The game just introduces so many characters and things to learn that I simply don't care about.

dameme1346

Mar 13, 2019
Android (0.3.5): Mega
Linux (0.3.5): Mega
Mac (0.3.5): Mega
PC (0.3.5) Mega
I really like this type of visual novel with lots of paths and different outcomes, feels like what Renp'y was made for to me.
Could you include a changelog listing the changes you make in every update?

I'd very much appreciate that, keep up the good work this project looks promising I'm baffled by the amount of content you guys are producing lol.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Triple - R [v3.5] APK -

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes