Others Abandoned Triple X Tycoon [v2.6] [Joy-Toilet]

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Let's say there is a lack of QA work.

I cannot enter the studio name. Either the letters I input are not matching, the text field just craps out or even the game plainly crash.
You need to click dead center of the box to enter it, and backspace will delete the whole name not just the last letter.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is one of the most broken games I've encountered in a while. So many bugs it isn't funny.
I honestly haven't played it yet, it was cheap to get and figured I could upload it here for people who may want it but I just haven't gotten to it lol

Reactions: Jeancul

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i was trying to buy this a year ago(i think) i was extremely discouraged by lack of options to buy the game

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
So it's still barely functional, more bugs than gameplay demo?

I can't get past 2 months. Girls are too expensive to hire and videos don't make a lot of money. That's on top of cases where applicants menu not closing if I don't hire someone.
No idea how to make higher quality video. No documentation or guidance.
Hired a cheap girl for a long term contract. R&Ded sex1 so I can hire a man for a m+f video, the girl isn't listed in my hires, but still drains money.
Paired videos are m+m for some reason, independent of chosen participants, they are also bugged with no hearts or anything and 5stars for some reason.
All the "good stuff" from retro style: tiny resolution, horrid UI, the game doesn't communicate what I should do, bugs galore.

Nov 18, 2017
Absolute disgrace.
Get to obtain the pair option after a solid 30mn of play. Garbage gameplay tbf.
And when i pair W+W what do i get ? a bugged gif of two guys assfucking eachother. Super. Best of it, when you switch positons you get a unrecognizable blurry pixel orgy that makes no sense. This game is trash and the person developping it simply doesn't know how to code. I'm sorry to be so rude but i payed for this trash.

Gioredan1987

Mar 20, 2018
Absolute disgrace.
Get to obtain the pair option after a solid 30mn of play. Garbage gameplay tbf.
And when i pair W+W what do i get ? a bugged gif of two guys assfucking eachother. Super. Best of it, when you switch positons you get a unrecognizable blurry pixel orgy that makes no sense. This game is trash and the person developping it simply doesn't know how to code. I'm sorry to be so rude but i payed for this trash.
gotta agree this is terrible and the sad thing is I was looking forward to buying this on steam...

Gizmo2000

Sep 5, 2017
I was looking forward for this, but sadly i got to agree with the above posts. This "game" is full of bugs, barely playable...

Reactions: joe316