3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
main_img.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Tropical Island.
"But onii-chan, you're just some part-time bum, aren't you? On top of that, your age equals the years you've never had a girlfriend, right?"
The player (that's you!) is a part-timer who lives an uneventful, boring life.
One day, you win the prize draw at the shopping district. The prize: a trip to an island in the south -- you decide to take a 30-day vacation.
"I... want to make this a nice vacation...! I want to change myself in this trip!"
You decide to grow out of your dull, boring life and get a girlfriend.
"To get a girlfriend, you have to first get close with a girl! If you don't create a bond with one, then nothing will ever happen!"
On your vacation, you meet all sorts of girls, each of whom has something troubling them. You can talk with them, share a drink with them, and go on a date with them.
"Let's make this a nice vacation."
In this vacation, will you finally come out of your shell, and manage to make a girlfriend?​

Thread Updated: 2018-03-09
Release Date: 2018-03-09
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: Final & the R18+ DLC.
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
DLC

Thanks to @Sorrowz for sharing

ss_6dbad72ffe44aaa5e34c6fcf3d65348fbba043e3.1920x1080.jpg ss_a6b8219e7b0ac5d178fef07c07293b1ce0eb333f.600x338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request:

I had no time to play it properly, if you have additional tags, i would appreciate it, if you let us them know.

Reactions: Ixiah and DonV

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The game is a Dating sim. The company who produced the game is called "Tentacle Games". However, there are no tentacles here probably.

Something is clearly strange here.
@Cirelc - in here probably there are more tags that you can add.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The game is a Dating sim. The company who produced the game is called "Tentacle Games". However, there are no tentacles here probably.

Something is clearly strange here.
@Cirelc - in here probably there are more tags that you can add.
And here I was hoping I'd finally get that long awaited tentacle dating sim. :FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Saddest news to hear :pensive:
But maybe there's still ... i see octopus girl there ;)
Yep! And since I love monster girls.. I'm just waiting for that game to come out given the fact that seems very interesting! Much like the VN that I've (or I wanted to? Don't remember) suggested to MangaGamer when there was that.. poll about which titles translate.

Btw, the tanned redhead is my waifu already. Even though I didn't start it yet, I've already fallen in love with her.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Much like the VN that I've (or I wanted to? Don't remember) suggested to MangaGamer when there was that.. poll about which titles translate.
, right? and damn, they sure are taking their sweet time to release the survey results.
Btw, the tanned redhead is my waifu already. Even though I didn't start it yet, I've already fallen in love with her.
I feel ya, i'm leaving her and anna (tall blonde) for last, already finished naomi (osananajimi) and ema (small brown girl) routes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is this uncensored or was there no censorship in the first place.
Given the fact that is on Steam, the +18 part was completely removed surely, becoming an "All-ages" game in the end. However since I believe this version is already patched with the R18 patch that you can download even on their site, this game become uncensored.

But if you're talking about the same old topic about the mosaic thing, I believe that in that case is "censored".

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes