Others Completed Tropical Liquor [Tentacle Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
If someone don`t have it here is +18 patch (xrated.rar). Unpack to main folder of the game . I can provide hentai cg 100% save but i`m unsure how it wil be work ( copied straight from steam folder of app) . Unpack it also in main folder of the game . Btw is little chetated ( Cheat engine works wonders :) ) so there 350 k cash and unlocked all heroines ( all knowledge about like blood type etc.) . Ahh , and i forgot - there is VERY EASY way to cheat :) . Simply when liquoe battle starts and pieces are on place just do PrtSc - images are saved in main folder of the game . Next click refill , open image corresponding to that battle ( name is snap 0001.jpg , snap 0002.jpg and so on ) and without time limit clear the glass . :) . I finished the game with this simple trick with about 8 hours x) ).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If someone don`t have it here is +18 patch (xrated.rar). Unpack to main folder of the game . I can provide hentai cg 100% save but i`m unsure how it wil be work ( copied straight from steam folder of app) . Unpack it also in main folder of the game . Btw is little chetated ( Cheat engine works wonders :) ) so there 350 k cash and unlocked all heroines ( all knowledge about like blood type etc.) . Ahh , and i forgot - there is VERY EASY way to cheat :) . Simply when liquoe battle starts and pieces are on place just do PrtSc - images are saved in main folder of the game . Next click refill , open image corresponding to that battle ( name is snap 0001.jpg , snap 0002.jpg and so on ) and without time limit clear the glass . :) . I finished the game with this simple trick with about 8 hours x) ).
Uuhhh... I didn't understand a single thing about how to cheat. xD

blahblah69123

Aug 18, 2016
Crashes right before the drinking game in the tutorial for me, which is frustrating given how long the tutorial is. Apparently they pushed a patch for it on Steam, anyone have that or a fix? Sorry if I'm being dense XD

Edit: Just saw Azur3cross' post-- but yeah same issue.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The game keeps freezing on me when Naomi is trying to explain the Liqour Game. Is this happening to anyone else?
Crashes right before the drinking game in the tutorial for me, which is frustrating given how long the tutorial is. Apparently they pushed a patch for it on Steam, anyone have that or a fix? Sorry if I'm being dense XD

Edit: Just saw Azur3cross' post-- but yeah same issue.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
God damn Sayori is a fucking lewd picasso

May she forever be remembered for her amazingness

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm running the game with the SSELauncher and it keeps crasthing on me.
And how do I save? :oops:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I'm not familiar with this sse launcher. Is it safe to run with steam or do I need to exit steam?

Isn't there a standalone version of this that doesn't require mucking about with getting around steam DRM? :(

Edit: I figured out how to play, i had to edit the shortcut settings to point to the location I'd extracted the game to.

I am a little concerned that virustotal had three positive results for this file as a steam password stealer, although it's 3 of 66, and steam passwords are kind of useless without the authenticator. Hopefully this is legit.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
Uuhhh... I didn't understand a single thing about how to cheat. XD
You have to win "memory" games of varying difficulty. You get some short time to memorize layout, then it gets hidden and you need to click on matching pairs still. (no errors -> girl strips)

PrnScr key (STAMP in Italian?) makes a screenshot into the main game folder, use it when things are still visible.
Then look it up when things are "hidden" - there is no time limit in that part of the game.

There is also an ingame cheat - eyedrops (cost money) that should let you see a little bit? have not tried it.
played only until end of tutorial yesterday.

PS - you can have that backseat-modder redhead girl. I shall take the childhood-friend-A (Naomi, with her Vanilla-ish face. :eek:penedeyewink: )
really strange, 2 childhood friends in one game?

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You have to win "memory" games of varying difficulty. You get some short time to memorize layout, then it gets hidden and you need to click on matching pairs still. (no errors -> girl strips)

PrnScr key (STAMP in Italian?) makes a screenshot into the main game folder, use it when things are still visible.
Then look it up when things are "hidden" - there is no time limit in that part of the game.

There is also an ingame cheat - eyedrops (cost money) that should let you see a little bit? have not tried it.
played only until end of tutorial yesterday.

PS - you can have that backseat-modder redhead girl. I shall take the childhood-friend-A (Naomi, with her Vanilla-ish face. :eek:penedeyewink: )
really strange, 2 childhood friends in one game?
Oooooh, now I get it. Sorry, I didn't play yet the game so I thought that this game was like Huniepop: there there is a certain numbers of moves that you can do for completing the date xD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
And here I was hoping I'd finally get that long awaited tentacle dating sim. :FeelsBadMan:
tahahaha xD. that would be hilarious. i'm a lone tantacle monster searching for a girlfriend to please my 100 tentacle dicks. even though i look like a pile of squishy worms i'm a kind monster with a warm heart that is just searching for true love. don't ya wanna be the one girl to bear my tentacle children? :FeelsGoodMan:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
by the way, nopy doesn't work, gofile neither. please reupload it x.x.

edit: strange, nopy works now. before it always showed me 404 when trying to download. hmmm. gofile still doesnt work for me.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
tahahaha XD. that would be hilarious. i'm a lone tantacle monster searching for a girlfriend to please my 100 tentacle dicks. even though i look like a pile of squishy worms i'm a kind monster with a warm heart that is just searching for true love. don't ya wanna be the one girl to bear my tentacle children? :FeelsGoodMan:
Really though, that's just what all tentacles want. Someone to love... and impregnate.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes