Others Completed Tropical Liquor [Tentacle Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
So I got past the tutorial, but I had to have it in chinese so I could not read it. I've done everything I've confessed to naomi with 4 hearts, having had the date, and drinking with her like 20 times but she still doesnt accept my confession. What else do i need to do?
1) get 4 stars
2) go date
3) buy special gift and give it to her
4) [UNSURE - done myself just to be sure, maybe you're missing it] fill all data about girl (speak with her in daytime)
5) confess her

Work like charm for myself.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
wtf that mega file HAVE? a virus???!?!?! i try the steamemu inside that shit and the game not started, then the game file start disapear, and i lost some stuff on deskop!

nice malware we got here!

EDIT: or this crap malware come from GOFILE

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
This has the last patch pushed the 10° that fixes the crash into the tutorial? I can't pass it since it happens even before you can do anything and since this doesn't have save feature (just the auto save) I have to ff everything but it crashes again.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
hmm was hoping this was more similar to Huniepop than it is. Feels like a very generic clone with a much worse minigame. WTB Huniepop 2 pls k thx

Also, the file worked fine for me from Mega link on W10. Not sure why others are having issues.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This has the last patch pushed the 10° that fixes the crash into the tutorial? I can't pass it since it happens even before you can do anything and since this doesn't have save feature (just the auto save) I have to ff everything but it crashes again.
Given the other replies, seems not. This is the first version with the bug/crash. You can find the solution or on the steam page of the game, or here in this thread, scattered around - also if you want, someone posted a save that makes you play directly from the beginning after the prologue/tutorial so you should't have any problem.

Reactions: Dfour

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
BTW hope is lost for video game world, if this little piece of shit erotic game with have so hard glitch and crash, no hope for the rest of SH.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
this game need a better crack... tried other games with smart steam emulator... it cause my rig to run at peak for no reason

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Game Crashed the first time in tutorial but worked second time don't know how but I switched off the secondary subtitles and it worked I guess.

rowleyboy

May 4, 2017
keep receiving an error when trying to launch from the steam emu. never used steam emu before so cant figure it out.

hatjoann

Oct 10, 2017
For those wondering or interested in getting the game, you can actually make it DRM-Free by creating in the game folder a steam_appid.txt file, just type the app id (in that case 687920), save and it should be good. You now have a DRM-free / Non-Steam version of the game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
People are crashing and I'm here giving up because the frames are fucking atrocious for me, saw the first female character, something about an echoing voice, went to turn off the subs and the game freezes and then after trying to start it again it freezes on the dev's logo.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I'm just lucky but I only had the crash during tutorial once and now it works fine for me.
The framerate is fairly bad, but manageable.

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
I must be really lucky as I did not have any of the glitches others had. Though I did turn off subs in options and also didn't even download it from here as another website I use had it available before here.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes