Others Completed Tropical Liquor [Tentacle Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
so basically you cheat your way through a puzzle...

you get a slight inkling of the character you are dating.

H scene and credits...

yeah, I'd pass.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Given the other replies, seems not. This is the first version with the bug/crash. You can find the solution or on the steam page of the game, or here in this thread, scattered around - also if you want, someone posted a save that makes you play directly from the beginning after the prologue/tutorial so you should't have any problem.
Thank you, I found an exe posted earlier that works wonders

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
For those wondering or interested in getting the game, you can actually make it DRM-Free by creating in the game folder a steam_appid.txt file, just type the app id (in that case 687920), save and it should be good. You now have a DRM-free / Non-Steam version of the game.
Thanks! SSE kept throwing errors even with an updated shortcut, this worked though.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can someone post a save with a shit load of money cheated in on the 1st time you can save your game?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I saw a second set of gifts for the girls on a steam guide anyone know how to access it?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Its a big game (almost 3gs). How much content is there? Is it mostly just a puzzle game with some cg mixed in, or a lot of cg and part puzzle game?
sadly low content, 1 h-scene for girl, and all story are realy short.

that bad cause this girls are top stuff, the artist made a great work.

damn i found even the perfect body i love so much for a girl.

the tanned girl Kai have fucking big boobs and ass with a strong body with abs! shittttt to much fetish!!!

ecchi and hentai artist need more often give ripped body to girl that do gym or long training! is so stupid that they have 0 muscle

for exemple the VN Majikoi, in that series all the girl know how to fight, and the most powerful girls of the story realy show that they do Gym and training ALWAYS.

then... WTF THEY HAVE 0 MUSCLE???

this crap is insane, senran kagura to! all the waifu shinobi do all that ninja crap with 0 muscle.

Japan realy have 0 love for ripped body.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Man, the inability to turn off transition effects just completely ruins the replay value of this game. I only did 3 routes, and that was all I could stand. Every single scene change was a 2-3 second transition. Fade out, 1.5 seconds of solid black screen for god-knows-why, then a slow fade-in. Madness. There's at least 4 of those every single day, and as many as 15+ if you do more than a full-time job. The skip function is pretty much useless since there's only ever 5 lines of text at a time, it can't be toggled and left on, you can't choose read/unread text, and it doesn't skip those looooong transitions.

is the urination tag right? it seems like there is no such content in the game
The classmate squirts. This being Japan, she came like 12 times as she lost her virginity (because that's normal) pissing all over herself each time.

Reactions: PeteHanson

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
this game is pretty good. a small sim game without brainless lust from girls from the get go. however the pace of the game is so slow it is really tedious to go through all the girls. the screen transitions are unjustifiably long and they are in every kind of interaction. wanna take a girl out during the night? you get a total of 3 black screen transitions that take about 5+secs each. this may sound small but in the grand scheme it is actually the complete opposite.
on this note although i enjoyed some paths i took, i still have not completed the game and unfortunately i do not plan to, as the remaining characters are not convincing enough to spend more time on it. do we have a 100% save somewhere that could be of use?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
we can all agree that this game have the best art evar? sayori is a big Nibba on this stuff

so i just cant wait to see this

yeah monster girls with sayori design? DEAL!
and is coming to steam so eng version confirmed

let hope to see the patch 18 plus to!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
we can all agree that this game have the best art evar? sayori is a big Nibba on this stuff

I just hope that will be a decent VN.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

A clicker game? Oh boy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
happy to know that sayori is working in other stuff and can design other hot girls.

it was a shame that he was stuck only on nekopara.

btw after that monster girl game, is going back to nekopara with a little spin-off.

the spin-off is before all the games, even 0

yes... neko-girls childhood.

yes... vanilla and chocola child version

pls not call the police

zoltanar

Nov 7, 2017
it was a shame that he was stuck only on nekopara.
Sayori is a woman.

Here's a save that lets you confess to every girl

I can't post links since I only have 1 post so, search for
Girls information + What gifts to give each steam
on google, it has the link in that guide.

You can also see the discussions for this game on VNDB, I posted it there too.

The save file lets you confess to any girl to get their ending but you will have to manually overwrite it with the downloaded save everytime to see other girls.
I haven't found a 100% save anywhere.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
but on page 2 a good nibba not give a 100% save file?

now i see... sayori is a woman, that why she made the best VN waifu in this industry.

but the most important thing, she is not INTO FUCKING creepy stuff, happy sex for all!

zoltanar

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I agree with all those points, she is my favorite VN artist and I much prefer happy sex.
I didn't see that 100% save in page 2 (it should be linked in first post) thanks.

original1

Sep 26, 2016
I had issues with crashes caused by the steam emulator in this crack unfortunately.
It didnt happen when i downloaded an ISO instead.

Reactions: Kempo
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes