Others Completed Tropical Liquor [Tentacle Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDiddles

Sep 18, 2017
Game was a pretty big disappointment. Same things happen with most girls... Gameplay is just memorization and has no other angles... whole game is a gigantic grind... Also load time for end of days / events is obnoxious. Honestly the Art / VO are great and the only reason its worth anything.

Reactions: mesoru

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No hunie pop is a shitty ero ripoff of japanese dating sims with an atrocious mini game. This is a proper mediocre japanese dating sim
Proper mediocre japanese dating sim? This? Where you can cheat easily (as far as I could understand) by screening the actual date-game in that moment and then take your time because there's no actual time and you're not penalized? And if you rip that, this "game" can be good as dead? (because this game can be saved only for his art, but at this point, this could've been a simple VN without using a minigame). Please, tell me you're joking.

If anything, Huniepop can have some challenge even though it's not that awesome but it's still quite funny.

emris93

May 24, 2017
hello,
it's possible to cheat money using cheat engine ? I tried but it does not work. if someone can confirm please ?

Khanhlehuu

Aug 25, 2016
hello,
it's possible to cheat money using cheat engine ? I tried but it does not work. if someone can confirm please ?
In cheat engine you need to click on the value type and change it to double. Input the current money value, once it scans either work or buy something, then put the new money value in. Should work like a charm then.

emris93

May 24, 2017
In cheat engine you need to click on the value type and change it to double. Input the current money value, once it scans either work or buy something, then put the new money value in. Should work like a charm then.
hello, it's work, thx very much :).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If there any way to rip the music or get an ost somewhere?
Usually on youtube there's something (something like, in the search, "Tropical Liquor game OST/soundtrack"). Once you find it, use this (where is "Italiano" you can change the language in english, or should change it automatically?) and you can download the track in any way you want!

Or try with "Tropical Liquor game OST/soundtrack" on google. Should give you something.

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Its a big game (almost 3gs). How much content is there? Is it mostly just a puzzle game with some cg mixed in, or a lot of cg and part puzzle game?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes