Others Completed Tropical Liquor [Tentacle Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
btw, instead of running to the screenshot directory, you can use the windows Snipping Tool instead.

Just hit start > and type "snip" and it should show up. then just hit "new" to snip the screen, outline what you're going to capture, it'll show up on your screen until the next time you hit "new."

You can also change the mode to "window snip" to not even have to outline.

Reactions: Shadow66

medomedo

Mar 2, 2018
I've tried 6 times now with different languages and trying different things and I always seem to get the same error at the same spot.

error.png

Could anyone help me out?

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
The game is a Dating sim. The company who produced the game is called "Tentacle Games". However, there are no tentacles here probably.

Something is clearly strange here.
@Cirelc - in here probably there are more tags that you can add.
No tentacles? Unplayable.

Sep 6, 2017
If someone don`t have it here is +18 patch (xrated.rar). Unpack to main folder of the game . I can provide hentai cg 100% save but i`m unsure how it wil be work ( copied straight from steam folder of app) . Unpack it also in main folder of the game . Btw is little chetated ( Cheat engine works wonders :) ) so there 350 k cash and unlocked all heroines ( all knowledge about like blood type etc.) . Ahh , and i forgot - there is VERY EASY way to cheat :) . Simply when liquoe battle starts and pieces are on place just do PrtSc - images are saved in main folder of the game . Next click refill , open image corresponding to that battle ( name is snap 0001.jpg , snap 0002.jpg and so on ) and without time limit clear the glass . :) . I finished the game with this simple trick with about 8 hours x) ).
What value type did you use for CE?

Pyrielone

Nov 28, 2017
Had the crash bug but after reading the Devs post on steam and turning off the secondary text in options and just having the one main line it worked just fine. Played through it one quick time and got rejected lol

Dranyam1970

Jan 23, 2018
I get the following error when trying to run this game. There is no SmartSteamEmu.ini file that I can find.

Unable to find steam_appid.txt and AppId=0, please specify a value for AppId in SmartSteamEmu.ini or game will fail to launch.

Assume I am an idiot for all intents and purposes, and try to walk me through a fix, please.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Running SteamEmu with LocaleEmulator worked for me to get past the tutorial. If you can't get it to work, on page 3 there's a save file.

opore

Jan 4, 2018
the x rated is error or i it need registry editor, im not into that stuff so idk, how to patch,lol

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I shall take the childhood-friend-A (Naomi, with her Vanilla-ish face. :eek:penedeyewink: )
really strange, 2 childhood friends in one game?
But... but... she's (naomi) constantly call hero "oni-chan" in prologue. So no incest here, only realy freaky childhood friend? >_<

Lie. Everything is a lie : tentacles are lie, now sister too... :FeelsBadMan:

What will betray me next time in this game? Please don't say that someone is a futa... :test2:

P.S. Disabling subtitles solved problem with crashes for me too.

rowleyboy

May 4, 2017
Receiving 3D? error on launch and AIMS executable. never used sse before so not sure how to fix but can run normal vns so i dont believe its a language/locale problem.

scoojboo

Jul 25, 2017
So I got past the tutorial, but I had to have it in chinese so I could not read it. I've done everything I've confessed to naomi with 4 hearts, having had the date, and drinking with her like 20 times but she still doesnt accept my confession. What else do i need to do?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes